Thirty Nine

Hey lovelies! Issa double update! Do make sure to read the previous chapter before proceeding with this one and please show some extra love for an extra chapter by voting and commenting. Happy Reading!

-------------------------

"Taehyung!" Taehyung's head whips in the direction where Jungkook's voice came from

"Taehyung!" Taehyung's head whips in the direction where Jungkook's voice came from. He immediately stands up and smiles. The cherry haired male is clad in a black hoodie and black jeans, a simple look that Taehyung finds really hot.

"H-Hey, Jungkook!" Taehyung smiles. Jungkook is standing just a step away from him. He wishes he could hug him right now but he cannot and this thought upsets him.

"So you wanted to see me?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung nods, "I did. Umm... Can we walk and talk? It's getting chilly. Walking would maybe keep us warm." The cherry haired boy stares at him for a while before nodding, "Sure."

So the two boys start walking in silence. Taehyung suddenly feels nervous. He does not know how to initiate a conversation and how to give him the sketch that he has made for him. His hand clutches around the paper bag in which the sketch is kept. In the silence of the night, all they can hear is the sound of their footsteps and the rustle of the leaves.

"So uh... I heard you're leaving Seoul?" Jungkook makes Taehyung's task easier by starting the conversation. Taehyung hums without looking at him. "Where are you going?" The cherry haired male asks.

"I'm... going home." Taehyung says in a low voice.

"Home? You mean to your parents?" Jungkook is surprised when he sees Taehyung nodding at his question. "Wow, that's great, Tae. Did they finally realise that disowning you wasn't the best idea after all?" He asks the other curiously. He looks at him and he is once again mesmerised by how good Taehyung looks. He doesn't even look real. He is so beautiful, as if God took his own sweet time in carving each and every feature of him.

"Uh... We do have things to... talk about and clear them but... when Jin told me that the Yakuza is coming after me, I thought that I should just go away. Hide. Just do anything so that I'm safe. I talked to my parents and explained them that I really need to get back and I... miss them. They agreed to take me back. I hope things get better once we talk them out." Taehyung lies. Jungkook just nods his head thinking that maybe it really is for the best. Poor boy does not know that Taehyung is the son of the leader of the Yakuza. But he doesn't need to know. Not until it's absolutely necessary. And also, Taehyung wants to live a normal life. That is not possible if people from some other gangs find out about his true identity.