Fifty Five

Hey lovelies! Issa double update. Calls for double love and more votes and comments, right?👉👈
Do make sure to read the previous chapter before this. Happy Reading!!!

Taehyung hates cold. He hates winters with burning passion. Winters make you lazy and you want to sleep all the damn time in the warmth of your fluffy blanket. A lot of people like winters because of this but Taehyung hates it for the same reason. He hates being lazy. He hates catching cough and cold. Literally the only thing that makes him happy during winters is that his birthday falls in December.

Oh, and he also loved snowfall until a few years ago. But after he watched the K-Drama, 'Legend of the Blue Sea', he stopped enjoying snowfall. That's because there was a scene in the K-Drama that talked about the Korean myth that "If you are out in the first snowfall of the season with someone you like, true love will blossom between you."

Taehyung did not have a lover. Hence, he had no reason to like the snowfall anymore. He sighs and sits on the edge of his bed as he uses a towel to dry his hair. He was so tired after whatever happened in the garden with Jungkook but he really enjoyed it.

After coming back from the garden, he had taken a warm shower so that he does not catch a cold. All the time, he has been thinking about his time in the garden.

He and Jungkook both were so happy. They had fun. They laughed together and Taehyung, after so many days felt like Jungkook was less mean to him. He hopes that the ravenette stays that way.

A smile forms on his lips as his mind drifts back to the garden again. When he had fallen on top of Jungkook and accidentally kissed him (more like pecked him), his face had started burning in embarrassment. After he removed his lips from the ravenette's, they had stared at each other with so many emotions that the both of them were reminded of their college days.

After looking at each other intently, Jungkook had leaned in to kiss the brunette again but suddenly Jimin had appeared. He did not seem surprised when he found the two in that position. Instead he just told Jungkook that there was something important that the inner circle wanted to discuss with him. Hence, Jungkook had to leave and Taehyung decided to leave too even though they didn't want to as they wanted no interruption during their kiss.

Jimin took Bam with him, deciding to give the pup a bath too until his father gets ready for the meeting.

The thought of seeing Bam excites Taehyung. At least now he knows who to find if he feels bored, which is most of the time.

After Taehyung is done drying himself, he decides to take a round of the kitchen to grab something to eat. His stomach has been grumbling due to hunger for a while now.

He quickly slips out of his room as his feet direct him towards the kitchen. He still notices the guards looking at him but none of them says a thing. Taehyung knows the reason now. It's because Jungkook did not tell them that Taehyung is not allowed to leave the room. He was just not allowed to eat the meals with them. It was just that the brunette was too depressed to go out before today.