Fifty Three

"Oh! Then I assume Jimin is close to you since you're wearing his clothes

"Oh! Then I assume Jimin is close to you since you're wearing his clothes."

"Now, now, Jungkook! Aren't you being too delusional right now? I hate y'all exactly the same." Taehyung replies curtly. Jungkook wouldn't lie, he does not like the word 'hate' from Taehyung. He does not want him to hate him.

"I don't care if you hate us. You'll be staying here for now and that's all that matters." Jungkook smirks and Taehyung just wants to smack the smirk away from his face.

"I thought you wouldn't do this." Taehyung mutters softly. He did not want to say this but it came out involuntarily. He did not want Jungkook to see the emotion in his eyes that he has right now.

"I wouldn't do what?" The ravenette looks at him with a frown. The brunette slowly lifts his head and shakes his head, "So after doing everything--- after snatching everything from me, are you going to act like you didn't do anything wrong at all?" Taehyung demands, suddenly confidence rushing through his veins.

Jungkook's eyes widen. He knows what he did and he does not need to be reminded of that continuously. "Look, your brother asked me for help. It is only reasonable that I demand something in return of the help." The mafia boss shrugs. Taehyung grits his teeth and lunges towards him. He holds the collar of Jungkook's shirt and pulls him closer with a jerk. They are so close that breaths mingle.

"Really? So you could've asked him for anything else in return, you asshole! Why the fuck did you involve me?" Taehyung looks at him with so much anger that Jungkook did not know Taehyung was capable of having it.

Jungkook holds both of Taehyung's hands and releases his collar from his hold. "I brought you where you belong, Taehyung. This is where you belong. With me. I didn't snatch anything from you. I just gave you another thing that was supposed to be yours. I'm giving you myself. Don't you want that?"

To say Taehyung is shocked after hearing this would be an understatement. He did not expect Jungkook to say this. Why would he say this? They were supposed to forget about each other when they met for the supposed last time five years ago.

But Jungkook's behaviour from the last few days has been really weird. It doesn't sound like he will let Taehyung go easily and his words have caused terror in the mind of the brunette.

"Are you even listening to what you're saying right now?" Taehyung shakes his head and takes a few steps back, suddenly feeling scared of the other.

"I know what I'm saying. After all this time, aren't you happy to see me, huh?" Jungkook takes a few steps towards him. Taehyung's heart starts beating loudly when his back comes in contact with the wall. "S-Stop!" He stutters, closing his eyes. Jungkook is really close to him. So close. He knows this is wrong. They are not supposed to be in a situation like this. Heck, Taehyung isn't even supposed to be here but guess fate has planned something for them differently.

Jungkook stands mere inches away from Taehyung. He stares at him intently, getting mesmerised by his beauty once again. He places his one hand next to the other's head on the wall while his other hand makes its way around Taehyung's waist.