Twenty Six

Taehyung runs, runs and runs

Taehyung runs, runs and runs. He does not know where he is going but he dares not stop. He is panting heavily. His eyes are blur due to the tears. He is so tired that he might pass out but he does not stop.

He feels like he can still hear people criticising him. He can hear the mockery.

"He is just a waste of space."

"Fags like him should not be allowed to live."

"He sure has some guts though. If I were in his place, I would have committed suicide a long time ago."

"Oh it's just one more year when we have to see his disgusting self."

"Who would even hire that bitch for work? He would just bring bad luck for them."

"No wonder why his own parents disowned him. Guess they did not want a fag for a son."

"I mean what parent would want to spend their money on a trash like him."

"I think he can do one job right though. That is pleasing other fags."

"I know right? Prostitution suits him the best."

"Why would Jungkook even agree to do a project with him?"

"Oh his stupid ass must have cried in front of him and begged him to be his partner so that he does not have to be alone. Jungkook is a kind hearted person. He must have melted."

"Jungkook would soon realise how useless that fucker is."

"STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!" Taehyung suddenly stops running and screams on top of his lungs. The voices are still ringing in his head and he cannot tolerate them.

He covers his ears with both his hands and cries loudly but there is no one who could hear him here. He is in the woods, near the pond. He had discovered this place with his senior friends who have now graduated. He never came here since he met Jungkook but now his legs immediately directed him towards this place.

He falls on his knees and harshly rubs his eyes. "Stop crying, you pathetic bitch!" He shouts at himself and slaps his own face hard.

"Why do you even blame others for calling you weak when you are in reality. Shut up! STOP CRYING! STOP CRYING!" He shouts before sobbing again.

He keeps crying and screaming in agony. Jungkook, who was quite a distance away could clearly hear Taehyung and find his exact location. When his roommate had sprinted out of the cafeteria, he got worried sick because he could not find him anywhere. He asked Hoseok but even the older boy could not catch up with Taehyung on time so Jungkook had ask Namjoon to trace Taehyung's cell phone and that's how he found out where the blue haired boy is.