Chapter 1

Sm Entertaiment

Sm Entertaiment

Jeom Y/n POV

It was my first day at my job and it was a secret, so I didn't tell my parents because it was a secret. It's 6:00 in the morning and my phone is vibrating so loudly.

Argggg!!!! Sh*t give me some damn 5 more minutes!!

I checked my phone what time it was and damn I'm LATE!!! I stand and do my morning routine and go outside to visit my uncles' company.

Sm Entertaiment

Lee POV
I was waiting for my nephew to come to my company because she was late and I wanted to tour her around my company. I texted her and she said "Sorry uncle, I was tired last night and I will be there soon. Sorry about that. "

Jeom Y/n POV

I was really late and I heard my phone vibrate, so I checked and I saw my uncle's message. I was really sorry and felt emberass. I hope he will not be mad at me.

*15 minutes later.....

Jeom Y/n saw his uncle and his uncle started to tour her around the company. His uncle was not mad. He just advised his nephew to sleep early so she could be late for her job. The last thing they talk about is the first mission that Jeom Y/n will handle this week. The first mission that Jeom Y/n attended was the MMA Awards Show, and she will be the host for the event.

Jeom Y/n POV

"Sorry about that uncle and I will work hard on this mission." I said.

"It's okay next time, always be strict with your time." "Right now, go home and rest. Tomorrow you will meet one of my female artists at my company." Lee said.

- Admin 🦊