Chapter 8

Three Days After!

Jeom Y/n POV
It's been 3 days since I got a sudden question from someone else. I am taking a three-day day off so I can forget what happened to me four days ago. I told Bam Bam what happened to me after the event, and he was worried about what had happened. He even let me know if I felt uncomfortable around Lisa's friends. I said "no". I was just shocked about the sudden action. He asked me if "I would be fine". The way he says that reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.

It's my second time attending my Uncle's company. I texted my uncle that I was going to work for his company. He said, "Wear simple clothes, and go to the recording studio." I decide to wear some simple clothes and take a bus so no one will recognize me.

Jeom Y/n styled for today

BUS STATION

Three hours later

Three hours later...

Jeom Y/n POV
I got safely to my destination and then when I entered my uncle's company, all the staff were bowing to me and greeted me well. I got to the recording studio and I saw a sticky note from my uncle. He said, "Make yourself at home. This is your recording studio. Be sure to get the key in the top of the cabinet, the blue one." I smiled when I read it, "and don't forget to enjoy your job and don't stress yourself." The way I read his last words, I could feel myself getting teared up, but I just held it. I kept the sticky note in my wallet and then locked the door and did my thing.

Irene POV
I noticed that the CEO's nephew was not here, so I waited for her to come. I didn't notice that I was waiting for her, but I just hope that I will not hurt myself if this does not work out. It's been three days since the CEO nephew didn't come to the company.

I have a schedule that I'm gonna record something. I don't know what it is, but I hope it will be good. I got ready to go to work and when I got into the dining room, all my members were busy with their own doings. I was about to go out when someone shouted, "UNNIE! Where are you going?" Yeri, she said, and I raised my left brow. "I'm going to the company I have a schedule today!" I shouted and got out.

I saw manager Unnie and got inside the car. I hope I meet her today. I said in my mind.

- Admin 🦊
Sorry if this is short chapter 9 will be update soon.