Chapter 10

Irene POV

I got home and rested. I still remember what happened to me and the CEO's nephew earlier. When I got home, I saw my members watching a movie, and when I started to go into my room, I heard Seulgi shouting my name. "Unnie, whatcha doing?" she said. So I humped and she just did not understand my answer, so she asked again. "You seriously are not gon na answer my question, unnie?" I was annoyed, so I said, "I'm tired and that is what I'm doing." I said it in a deep voice, and then someone back hugged me. I looked back and it was my little sister. I was shocked that she was here. Before I asked a question, Seulgi said, "She texted us to get her while you were at work, so yeah, we got her and took her here in our dorm." "Is it okay to stay here with your little sister?" I responded by saying, "It's okay Seul, thanks for taking her here." and that I got to my room with my little sister. 

Jeom Y/n's POV on the Next Day

It's my day off from working, but my uncle tells me to be the guard for Red Velvet and Aespa for their fan signing event next week. I was shocked that I would be experiencing being a guard for some of the best girl groups. I decided to chat with my uncle about what I should wear next week. He replied back by wearing a cool hot dress or suit and wearing glasses. He even said to me to get a new car and a new earing spy signal to be a real guard. So yeah, I decided to go to the mall to buy my attire because my uncle had recommended it to me.

Next week (The Fan Signing Event),

Jeom Y/n Style for today!

I woke up earlier than usual and prepared my things

I woke up earlier than usual and prepared my things. My style is pretty simple, but my face looks charming (char). Before I was done with my routine, I got a text from my little sister named Kinye. My sister was the real blood sister of Lee. My last name was Jeom and that was really Lee. My friend Bam Bam, who has a username of Jeom, decided to be my step sister so I could have a better life without my parents' support. My sister knew that, so she kept herself in Lee's username.

I got a text from her saying that I needed to go to Canada to get her there. She really hates studying abroad, and that is my fault for not planning ahead. I mean, it's not all mine. It was my Mom who kept us from studying abroad because of the life skills we needed so badly. I was really mad at them, so I left that family, but I never left my sister alone. I'm here to shield her from our parents.

It was 6 o'clock in the morning and I left the house and replied back to my sister that I couldn't go yet, but I let our uncle know. My sister agreed and I started my engine and drove to the place in Jeju Islamd. I will meet the Red Velvet there and protect them.

Red Velvet arrived at 7:45 am and all of them looked at me when they recognized my face and appearance. I didn't mind them staring at me like that. I was focused on my job and then nothing happened. It was clear they got in their places and started the fan signing event early. I was on the stage and watched every movement of every fan who got near their idol. Red Velvet got so much fun, but when the last fan came, I thought he was a girl. After she was done, Irene was the last who signed. The guy in front of her held her hand like a naugty or pervert. I decided to step forward and let Irene feel my body. The guy in front of us screamed like an idiot. I was shocked at what the guy did, and again he pushed me on the floor and punched me many times until my mind told me to fight back. I did, and when I was ready, I shouted every single law about going to jail, and he stood and shook because he knew he could go to jail in 19 years for violance against me for no reason. I have another secret. I am a prosecutor and a licensed police officer. But the truth is, I am a leader of gangsters in Japan. Anyways, the Red Velvet Manager called the other guards and police to arrest the guy. I stood up and got a mic from Yeri and said, "Sorry for what happened in this event. You guys are safe and please continue to be fun." I said that and went back to my position when I got back on stage. The red velvet members gave me a worried look, and then when I went back to my position, I felt dizzy and then knocked out. The last thing I know is someone waking me up and that is her. 

Who is the one trying to wake up Jeom Y/n?

"Who are you really, Jeom Y/N?" -Irene

"I'll be your shield and moon in the next life." - Kinye

Hello! These are the updates for last week and this week. Sorry for not updating well. I had so many school assignments to complete, but maybe if my exam week is done, I'm pretty sure I can update well. I hope you understand. Thank you! - Admin 🦊