Chapter 13

Jeom Y/n POV
And it was.....

Mom?

Hey, dear. She said softly

Hi---

Dear, you'll be fine, mommy here.

Bu-

The heck!! WHY ARE YOU HERE MRS!!

Oppa!

What!? He looked at my Mom but I felt my head spinning.

OPPA!!!

Y/N!!!! CALL NURSE BYUL!!!

OKIE.

Five years later

V got married and all my friend's were now so over protective to me. Well, I don't know why. But since the accident, they make some big changes to our plan. Like some gangster were want to attack me. Some reason is because of my ex girlfriend Yuri. She is the reason why this is happening.

Lots change but I decided to go to my uncle company. When I get their, I saw some new faces. Maybe like new gg, I kept walking until I bumped to some girl.

Irene POV
I was having a bad day, and I kept walking fast as I could. Then I bump to some woman wearing all suit black and some glasses. I kept looking at her faces, and then

SHIT!!! IS THIS Y/N? I said to my mind.

The woman didn't spoke but I stop her by calling her name. She looked back at me and smile. The she left, I was stunned when I saw her.

Past years ago
We were heading back at dorm with my members and then Yeri got a call to someone. She looked at it and answered immediately. When the call was done she was crying and we were confused who she was talking too.

Then some days Yeri didn't come out to her room. We were getting worried so we decide to go with her in her friend's funeral. When we got their I was hocked and it was Y/n.

Presents time

Jeom Y/n POV
I smiled at her, but I didn't remember her face so I kept walking heading to my record studio. I open my live and say hello to my fans.