Chapter 3

Jeom Y/n POV

I was walking around and decided to go to a recording studio to make my own music. Before I got there, I approached the staff and asked if the recording studio was available. The staff said it was unavailable because there was a girl group recording for their comeback. So yeah, I decided to change plans. Maybe I should check them and tell them that they were doing great.

So I went to an elevator and pressed the 7th floor. While walking, I think about how to greet them if they notice me inside the recording studio. If not, well, I am so damn lucky. I am pretty bad at meeting new people, but if I stay there for a few minutes, I will feel comfortable around them. After that, I thought a lot of thoughts. I was distracted when the elevator opened on the 7th floor. I walked and saw the recording studio, but there was a staff or maybe a manager of some group there, so I approached her and she was pretty nervous, so I tried to speak calmly and then said, "Hello there, may I enter the recording studio. I just want to see if the girls are recording properly. " I said I was shy but confident and she replied, "Sure".

So yeah, I entered and I saw nothing, so I sat on the couch and waited for them without notice.

*5 minutes later.....

Wendy POV

We are excited about our comeback, so some are joking about what will happen on our comeback. I saw manager Unnie talking to someone and she looked so pretty and tall, when the girl entered the recording studio. I was like, maybe she is a trainee here or a guest. So yeah, I saw my members shocked and gasping, so I asked manager Unnie who was that? and she replied, "It's the CEO's nephew." So yeah, I was shocked that this was new information that we heard from our company.

"The Ceo Nephew!" I said to my mind.

Irene POV

We entered the recording studio and saw a beautiful woman sitting on a couch waiting for someone to come in. She was wearing a pretty casual suit but was not wearing a black suit. The composer and other staff smiled at us to come in and, yeah, we came in and we started our promotion, but someone kept watching us while recording our song.

*1 hour and 10 minutes after......

We were done recording and we heard someone clapping with a smile. I thought she left, but she stayed for 1 hour and 10 minutes with us. She even bought a cake and a coffee to encourage us. I was thankful, but I just wanted to know her. So yeah, I kept quiet and waited for the perfect time.

Jeom Y/n

The girls entered and they were pretty but really cute. I saw a perfect woman. She was like a cute bunny and I wanted to keep her in my packet. They started their promotion smoothly and clearly. It's been 1 hour and 10 minutes since I stayed and watched them. I actually planned to greet them with courage and then leave, but my eyes stopped me from doing my first plan. So yeah, I stayed there because I wanted to mesmerize the beauty of that cute little bunny. I even thought that she was older than me, so yeah, I just thought that ramblingly, but maybe it's true.

I even planned to buy a greeting cake and coffee to make them energized and, yes, after a lot of minutes, I left without a greeting with them. Before I leave, I approached the person that I saw earlier and said "I'm leaving and can you tell the girls that I left a cake and coffee for them to energize them and last thing, tell them thank you for making my day happy."

- admin 🦊