Chapter 4

Jeom Y/n POV
I decided to leave the recording studio to do something else, but before I did anything else, I received a message from my idol friend Lisa.

"Hey yow! Let's hangout It's my day off Girl!!! " Lisa said
"Sorry Brohh, I'm on duty today, maybe next time." I replied back, but I lied. I just want to be alone today and enjoy walking around by myself.

*1 hour later....

I was enjoying my free time when I got a text from my uncle asking "Are you practicing for the mission?" My uncle said.

"OH!!! SH*T!" I said out loud.

I replied, "Yes, uncle, don't worry about it." I lied again...

* Sigh....

I should go home now and do my mission. I have only 2 days left before the event comes. Before I left my Uncle's company, I went to the SM Album Artist to buy some new albums to listen to. But......

I saw again the perfect woman that I saw in the recording studio with her members laughing around her and messing with her. They are so cute! *shit Y/n! GET TOGETHER!! YOUR ON DUTY!!! DO NOT APPROACH THEM!!! (I said in my mind)

But yeah, I didn't listen to myself. I went to them and said "Hi" in English.

Irene POV
We were done recording and decided to go home. I drank and ate the Ceo Nephew gave us food. The food tasted good and my members liked it, but I didn't have a chance to take a picture of it. It is because the bear is excited about eating it and the two maknea don't even let me capture it. So yeah, that is the story of the three biggest members eating the whole cake.

We were here on the 1st floor and I saw some similar appearances coming towards us and that was the Ceo, Nephew. She really looks pretty in the dress suit. "OH NO HYUNNIE! STOP RIGTH THERE!! YOU'RE STRAIGTH NOT BEND!!! GET IT TOGETHER!!! YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE AND THAT IS SUHO!!! SO STOP IT." I said in my mind.

Irene Secrets
I have been dating for 3 years with Suho, and my members know about it except for our fans. I was afraid to announce it, but Suho didn't want me to force myself to do it. I have a lot of secrets, but it's been three years now. I need to be married, so I can not see someone else or cheat on my boyfriend. But I can let myself do it. We have never been together for 3 years. We have never been on a date or hangout to get to know each other. I just love Suho, but he is not responding or getting to know me. I was just desperate. The word 3 years of dating was not true. It was a fake, so guys would not go into me. Suho just helped me but was never interested in me. I AM SO DUMB!! I JUST LET MYSELF FALL FOR HIM. EITHER HE NEVER FELT THE SAME THING!!!

- Admin 🦊

Love will kill you for some reason Irene

- Yuri 😏