Chapter 9

Jeom Y/n POV
For five hours, I was in the recording studio making music for myself. I enjoyed it a lot today and then decided to open my Instagram and turn live. When I started live, a lot of people came to watch me. I counted from one to three and I introduced myself [I used my other name, "Sky"]. All the people who look happy while typing that they miss me, so yeah, I love reading those love messages. The live show was going great. I kept myself entertained. I checked the comments and then they asked what music I made for today. I said to them I was making music for myself.

THE PAST MOMENTS!

The past time of Jeom Y/n. Today I had a bad day. It was a time to make me feel hurt. My girlfriend, Yuri, broke up with me with a reason for not paying attention to her. It was actually wrong. I actually paid attention to her, but there was a time that I suspected she was cheating on me. I just ignored that and let her be happy with me. Today I decided to open my first live event. I have a group of fans called "universe." They are my family who make me smile and happy. I started and then let myself do anything. I sang perfectly and then talked to them. They even let me smile a little bit, and I really enjoyed everything I did today.

Present time!

The live show was super fun and I got a lot of comments from other idols that I knew as idols and not as people. I read some comments and then I told them I was going to sing the last song. They were all shouting, "Don't sing the last song." I chuckled at their comments, but I needed to end it so I could do some other things. I sang a song that represents the perfect woman that I saw last week.

My fans are screaming and typing to find out who that woman is that you are singing for. Some fans said "my wife was singing for me!" I laughed inside but continued singing and then, minutes later, I ended and left to go outside. I was walking while listening to music. I bumped into someone and when I looked down, it was the bunny, and when I helped her to stand up, she smiled and bowed, saying sorry. I let out a laugh and she looked at me and looked confused. I told her not to say sorry, because it was my fault for bumping into her. Everything seemed to be moving smoothly, and then I made an excuse to go somewhere; we said our goodbyes, and I went somewhere else without looking back at her.

Irene POV
I got to the Sm Entertainment and when I was walking faster because I needed to get into the recording studio, I felt like I was late. But before that happened, someone bumped into me and I looked up and it was the Ceo's nephew. I smiled and bowed to her while saying, "it was her fault that she bumped into me." I smiled hearing her voice. We continued talking and walking. I didn't notice the time, and this time it was really me that was late. I was intrigued when I heard the Ceo Nephew needed to go somewhere. We bid goodbye to each other and when I saw her go, I let out a sigh and waited for her to get out of the company. When I couldn't see her, I ran and got into the recording studio as fast as I could.

Thirty minutes later.

Irene POV
I got to the recording studio safely and I'm late. I excuse myself by saying that I forgot something at work. We talked, and I still think about that moment when I talked to her.

"You did great today, Hyunnine! Keep this going! " I said to my mind.

- Admin 🦊
This chapter was the continuation of chapter 8, sorry if it was short I have some school works to do and I made a time to update soon. I hope you understand. See you next week again!