Chapter 11

IN THE HOSPITAL

Jeom Y/n POV
I was trying to wake up, and when my eyes opened, I looked around, and my eyes landed on the side. I saw a woman in her 30s sleeping with four girls on the couch. I tried to remember everything, but my head hurts. I tried to stand up and got outside of the room. I walked and walked, and then I got into a room at 40fm. I opened it and then I saw a doctor. He spoke and then he knew my name.

Dr. Eunwoo
"Hello Y/Nsshi, How is your head?" I questioned

Jeom Y/n POV
I didn't speak and then he came up to me asking me to go back to my room, but I started to open the door and run as fast as I could.

Dr. Eunwoo
"Y/nsshi your head has not healed yet." I said calmy, but when she opened the door, she started to run. I was going to catch up with her, but she runs fast.

I went to her room and she was not there. I wake up the girls and tell them that Y/nsshi is missing. (I can sense that I would lose my job if Y/nsshi could not be found.) I thought in my mind.

Jeom Y/n POV
I ran faster and missed my room; I was going to go back to my room, but I couldn't remember where it was, so I kept running until I reached the hospital's exit.

When my heart pumps fast, I walk slowly. Then I go somewhere, and when I keep walking, all the people who passed me look confused. I ignored them and then my feet stopped in an old film shop. I entered and the man spoke calmly.

OLD FILMING SHOP

Mr. V POV
"Hi Ms, What can I get for you? " I asked and she didn't speak. Her appearance was so familiar, and when I checked my phone, I got a text from Jeom's little sister, saying her sister was in the hospital. I was about to speak again when she asked me if I had an extra t-shirt, shirt.

Jeom Y/n POV
I didn't speak to his question, but I could sense he was going to ask a question again. I tried to speak back.

"Hi, do you have an extra t-shirt or shirt?" I asked politely but he was confused, so when I asked again, he said my name.