Chapter 2

Jeom Y/n POV
I got home and it was really tiring. I didn't mean to be late on my first day. It's just that I was really tired and I felt jet lagged when I got back home. I texted my uncle that I got home safely and clear.

"So what should I do tomorrow?" "First, I should research what the host does at a big event." Y/n though.

Argggghhhh! WHY IS THIS SO HARD??? I read and follow the instructions carefully, but why do I always make a mistake?

*1 hour later....

Gosh...... I'll sleep now *yawn
Tomorrow will be a big day and I will meet the Sm artist with my uncle.

Next day,

Jeom Y/n POV
AHHHHHH!!!!! Please let me sleep more!!!! I said.

5 minutes later...

My phone kept vibrating loudly and I was really irritated, so I got my phone and checked the time.

Sh*t I need to get up now. I will be late again! NOT TODAY MY ASS! I said.

Jeom Y/n Style for today!

Jeom Y/n POVI got to my uncle's company around 8:30 and I was waiting for him

Jeom Y/n POV
I got to my uncle's company around 8:30 and I was waiting for him. While waiting for him, he said our meet up was cancelled, so he just said to me, "You can tour around the company and go everywhere."

For a lot of hours, I walked around the company and memorized all the floors and the staff and employees at my uncle's company

For a lot of hours, I walked around the company and memorized all the floors and the staff and employees at my uncle's company. I was bored, so I ordered food at Sm Cafeteria and asked the cashier to order a "Special order".

I got my order and while walking, I decided to put on my new brand ear pods and listen to music while touring again.

*5 minutes later....It is a good way to start the day.

Red Velvet Manager POV
I heard from our CEO that her nephew was here at the company, so I asked my staff to wear formal because our CEO said that her nephew was one of the best stylists and a great nephew. I was really nervous, but I heard some giggling and laughing at my back and I saw my client or my artist, Red Velvet, going near me and I saw the CEO's nephew going this way at the recording studio with Red Velvet too.

But why did the nephew come here all of a sudden? RV manager though.

The last thing I heard was "Hello there, may I enter the recording studio. I just want to see if the girls are recording properly. " Jeom Y/n said. I said sure you can come in and after that, the Red Velvet looked at me confused and gasped. Wendy asked me who was that? and I said that was the CEO's nephew and they were all shocked, except their leader.

- admin 🦊