Chapter 6

Y/n Jeom POV

I went inside the waiting room and decided to rehearse my voice to be a host for today. While I was practicing, I looked up at my outfit and it was really simple. I didn't want to wear an attractive dress because that would be dangerous, and I knew that my ex would be here soon.

I was practicing very hard, and while doing so, I was distracted by the knock on the door. I said come in, and when the door opened, I saw my ex, who was the event's staff. My ex doesn't know about my job, so I don't need to worry about it. When the event staff started talking, she said that the "event will start in 30 minutes and you should be at the back stage."

So yeah, I listened and the staff left. I am definitely nervous right now, but I remember that this is my first mission and I should not fail this.

I went to the back stage and I saw a lot of idols preparing and waiting for their turn to perform. I saw the Got 7 and the two members look at me and recognize me, but they don't do anything. They just smile at me and then smirk because it's been a while since they saw me. I knew after this event those two would ask me to hangout later.

Bam Bam POV

We were laughing with my members when I saw a woman standing there wearing a mask. I immediately recognized his eyes, even though she was wearing a mask. That is my friend Jeom Y/n. I got news from Lisa that Y/N has a secret job at his Uncle's company, so yeah, I'm keeping it a secret. Jackson knows too, but my other members don't know who is our friend.

I was mesmerized by Y/N's presence. She was really nervous, but I know she will do great. I love how her style goes perfectly with today's outfit. She has a really cool outfit on today. I thought that she was a strager girl, but I was wrong. So yeah, even though we are near to each other, she will never be my girlfriend, only my sister.

30 minutes after..
The show starts and I go to the stage to wait for my turn. I look at the staff and count 1 2 3. The live show has started.

Jeom Y/n POV

Annyeonghaseyo, Welcome to the MMA Award Show 2021! Today we will have a group of idols perform. That's a GOT 7!!! BTS!!!!! STRAY KIDS!PENTAGON!!! TWICE!!! ITZY!!! BLACKPINK!!! The last performance will be RED VELVET! When they hear the names of their idol groups, the audices start screaming. I was really happy that the audience were enjoying themselves, and my nerves disappeared when I entered the stage.

Minutes After...

Moments after the show ended, I really enjoyed it. But, when I was going back to the waiting room, someone held my wrist and when I looked up, I saw Lisa, my friend. Lisa looked at me and smiled. She said she wanted to go home with her members and she asked me to drive her to her home. So yeah, I said yes without thinking it through. I saw someone approching us and Lisa said hi to Red Velvet with her members, Blackpink, laughing with them. I said to Lisa I would wait for them, and she said okay.

I entered the waiting room to get my stuff and I saw a gift from someone that I didn't know. I looked at it and it was Jackson and Bam Bam's gift. They were so sweet. They were my brothers, I mean, step brothers. But why did they leave a gift for me? when I saw a piece of paper from Bam Bam? He said, A welcome message and left the word. "Congrats to Noona for being a host today!" I smiled when I read it.

I got outside and I saw Lisa waiting with her members, but before I continued walking, Lisa shouted, "UNNIE! Sorry! Can I invite Red Velvet Unnie to join us? " I think before I said yes, but can we fit in one car?

Oh! I remember that my car is big inside, but the outside looks cool! I said in my mind.

"Sure, Lisa!" I said Lisa was jumping like a kid, but her members didn't mind who I was. (I'm still wearing my mask, guys, don't worry) but when we decided to walk, a Red Velvet member spoke and asked who I am and why I was wearing a mask.

Kang Seulgi POV

We saw Blackpink and I saw that Lisa was not in her group, so yeah, Yeri asked Jisoo where Lisa was and they said that Lisa was going to see her friend. So yeah, we walked and saw Lisa waiting outside of the waiting room.

When I approached Lisa, she was excited and I asked her why. She just said she wanted to go home with her members, and Joy asked if they could come too. I was shocked at Joy's response to Lisa.

This is new for us. We just met Blackpink last month and have been close with them. When someone got out of the waiting room, she was the host of this event, and Lisa shouted at her "UNNIE! Sorry! Can I invite Red Velvet Unnie to join us?" I was shocked. How did Lisa know her identity? I was really curious about this woman, so yeah, when all of us started to walk, I tried to speak to the strage woman and ask, "Who is she? and why is she wearing a mask? "

To the point that I asked a question, all of my members looked at me confused, and the Blackpink members too looked at me. The strange woman did not answer my question. I guess she felt uncomfortable about that question. Lisa spoke, "This is my friend. Sorry if she did not respond to your sudden question, but maybe next time I'll introduce you guys to her when she was ready. Okay?"

- Admin 🦊
Really Seulgi are you really curiose about her! I'll kill you soon! - Yuri