Chapter 2: Always Swiping Right

I quickly opened up my phone and went on google maps. I searched for a route that wouldn't take me on the busy highway. After searching for a few minutes, I finally found one. I quickly turned my bike back on and followed google maps to the school. I parked and took my coffee and files out of the compartment. I rushed down the sidewalk and turned a corner to the front entrance when I bumped into someone. I was knocked back and I dropped one of my files. The paper spilled out onto the floor.

Sanemi: "Wouldya watch where you're going? I'm tryna get to my class-"

I looked at the person who I bumped into. Just my luck. It was my fucking boss. Principal Muzan Kibutsuji. Shit.

Sanemi: "Oh god, I am so sorry sir, I didn't mean to bump into you-"

He checked his watch.

Muzan: "Just get to class, would you?"

Sanemi: "I- Yes sir."

I quickly got down and picked up all the papers and put them into the file. I rushed off to my class. I stared at the door and took a deep breath. I had already bumped into the Principal, so I could tell this was gonna be the start of a bad day. I opened the door and walked in. I didn't dare to stare at my class until I had all of my stuff ready.

Zohakuten: "Pffft. You're late."

I let out a hard sigh. Without looking, I spoke.

Sanemi: "I know. There was traffic."

Zohakuten: "Aren't teachers supposed to get here on time?"

Sanemi: "Yes, but not this one."

I finally looked up at them.

Sanemi: "Spare me your smartass attittude. I let you swear in here."

Zohakuten: "Alright, Alright.."

I passed out the weekend's homework that I graded. As per usual, the student with the lowest number of wrong answers was a boy named Zenitsu Agatsuma.

Sanemi: "Good work, Agatsuma."

Zenitsu: "Thank you, sensei."

And of course, we had the students who didn't do any of the work.

Sanemi: "Hashibira, It's completely empty."

Inosuke: "Yeah? So what? I had other homework I needed to do."

I facepalmed. I doubt he had that much homework that he couldn't do his math. I shouldn't get mad over this, so I won't.

Sanemi: "Just, try to make time for it in the future."

Inosuke: "Whatever."

I passed out the rest of the homework and went back to my desk. I pulled up today's lesson on the digital whiteboard. I got up and looked at my class.

Sanemi: "So today we're gonna be learning about.."

I talked about the new math equations and gave everybody a worksheet. I helped a few students who didn't understand the math. Finally, I got some time to grade the papers from my other classes. The second bell rang, and my next class came in. I gave them their graded homework, taught them the new lesson and gave them their new homework. The usual. I sat down in my chair and picked up my phone.

I may or may not have checked Tinder a couple times. Always swiping right. All of these dudes are so... I don't know. Outgoing. I need someone who is nice and calm, but not boring. He's also gotta be handsome. I also can't have anybody who smokes. A cigarette is what killed my family, so even being near one or smelling one, is enough to get me a little anxious. And when I do get anxious, I need a man who can help me calm down, get through life and bare with me when my mental health starts to get shitty. There were a few who sparked my interest, but they either looked like they smoked, or looked like the type of men who wouldn't be caught dead dating someone like me. Someone with my scars.