Chapter 8: Special Meals

(Longish chapter lol, 2354 words.)

Gyomei turned around to view the bathroom.

Sanemi: "DON'T LOOK!"

I quickly jumped in the bathroom, and slammed the door shut behind me. I grabbed the dildo, opened the cupboard under the sink, and threw it in the back.

Gyomei's POV:

Either I'm imagining things or I just saw a blue dildo on the rug. I have a feeling I wasn't imagining it because Sanemi immediately freaked out, jumped in the bathroom and shut the door in my face. I stood there for a solid minute, processing what I had just witnessed. After that minute, I could feel my face start to heat up a little.

I actually thought he was Heterosexual, but he's Gay like me. Well then. That's.. uhm, interesting. I shook my head and I found my eyes staring at the kitchen. There was a stack of homework sitting on the counter. I rubbed my hand and looked back at the bathroom door.

Gyomei: "Uhh.. I'm gonna go back to the living room.."

I walked away from the bathroom door. I could still feel my face getting warmer and warmer. That was embarrassing. I sighed and looked at the homework on the counter. I sat down on one of the bar stools and looked at it. Geometry..

Gyomei: "Dang he has to grade all of these..?"

A couple minutes later, I heard a door knob click. I looked at the hallway. Sanemi had come out of the bathroom and shut the door. He was leaning against the door and looking at the carpet. I started sweating a little. He took a deep shooken breath.

Sanemi: "So that's... the bathroom."

He walked away slowly from the bathroom. He didn't look up at me once, but I could tell he was equally and more embarrassed than me.

Sanemi: "L-Last room on the left is my room."

Gyomei: "..Noted."

He sat on the couch and stared at his cactus. He didn't say a word. I should change the subject. This awkward silence is killing me, and I can tell it's killing him as well.

Gyomei: "Sooo, this is a lot of homework you have to grade, isn't it?"

He finally looked up at me.

Sanemi: "Oh, uh, yeah."

He got up and walked towards the counter. He sat on the stool next to me.

Sanemi: "I should probably finish grading these. I've only gotten through half of them."

Gyomei: "Ah well, I'd probably not be much of use. I'd say I'm good at math, but I'm probably not as good as you."

He sighed.

Sanemi: "Well, anybody can get good at math if they actually put in the effort."

He grabbed his pen and started looking through the papers. I just kinda sat there and watched him do his thing. He opened his computer and it brought him to a screen with what looked like all of the homework answers. He went through the first two papers, and it seemed that those two students got all of the answers correct. The students' names were Aizetsu and Sekido. I actually knew Aizetsu, as he was part of the Book Club I hosted at the library. Then, without even looking at his screen, Sanemi simultaneously gave the three following papers a 50%.

Gyomei: "Huh?"

I looked closely at the three papers and saw that all three of them had all the same answers as the two he literally just graded before them.