Chapter 2 | social anxity

Luna Huxley

First week of college went by really fast, I was sitting in my dorm alone as usual. I don't really have friends cus I have social anxiety and I am really insecure about my body, unlike my room mate Asterin she is the confident cool girl that everyone likes . Why can't I be like her and skinny as her or as tall as her .

The sound of the door brought me back to the presence. " heyyyyy guess who's back wakey wakey"  Asterin said energetically. I really don't know how she gets all that energy from but I know I will never have that.

"Hey Asterin ur back early" I said in a very low voice"

" well I didn't feel like going to class so I skipped but I have good newsss" Oh god

" what's the news Asterin"
" my friend invited me to a party and guess who is coming with meeee" a party really Asterin?? "Asterin u know I don't like party's and how they make me feel"  I said with a sad tone.
" oh come on it won't be as bad as u think" will it tho???

"Ok ok fine when is this party" I sighed
" it's tonight"

"Tonightttt??? are you kidding me I don't even have clothes".
"U can wear mine" miss girl I am not as skinny's u are I would never fit in them "do you  think that I am that in shape to fit in ur clothes?" . " just wear sth I know you can find sth to wear now I have to go and get ready" she is said giving up.

( a/n this was a lot of conversation Ik sorry)

It's literally the first week of college a party are u kidding me ? If you didn't know I am the type of person that doesn't like gatherings so u can think how much i hate parties.

I digged through my closet to find something to wear , after 35 minutes of searching and yes I did count how many minutes I found something cute i guess idk ?

I've never been to a part before not gonna lie so I don't even know what they wear .

Through out the years I have been getting more confident of my body until last year the school boys were joking around about my body and now guess who is insecure, me !

I heard a knock on my door " Luna are you ready it's time to go" Asterin said loudly .

" yup I'm coming" I said grabbing my bag

I opened the door and wow Asterin looked amazing.

Just wow can this woman get anymore perfect?(A/n : that's kinda sus if you ask me )

(A/n : that's kinda sus if you ask me )

" ok so if anything happens just text me" Asterin explained while getting in the drivers seat of her car . " what can possibly go wrong Asterin"I said .

( skip to the time they got there )

You could smell the smell of weed and alcohol from 15 feet away from the house .

We went inside. Oh god why didn't she tell me there is going to be hundreds of people here .
We went to the end of the house where her friends were .

My anxiety was hitting the roof thank god I brought my pills . Asterin noticed my fidgeting and whispered in my ear " hey hey it's gonna be okay , here have this" she said grabbing a red cup.

I didn't accept it at first then I thought one won't hurt , so I grabbed the cup from her hand and took a sip .

Asterin and her gf went to dance with the song . She asked me to go but my anxiety could never . I got up to go use the bathroom and I left my cup on the table we were sitting at.

I came back and no one was at the table . I mean better for me , I took another sip of my cup it tasted different but I didn't overthink it .

The sudden urge to dance hit me it was weird cause I didn't feel anxious, I got up and started dancing and I was enjoying it .

Someone's presence interrupted my dancing "hey beautiful look lonely so I got you a drink" a short person said to me .
(A/n: ok I don't know what creepy people say so sorry 😂😂)

Does this man think I am stupid I might be drunk but not stupid. " not thank you I am fine" I said to him and started to go to Asterin. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back "I didn't say I was done with you" he said pulling me somewhere.

I wasn't feeling good I was really light headed but I knew that what was happening wasn't good , I went to grab my phone . Fuck I forgot my phone .

We went to a room and he closed the door .
" now were we ?" I pushed him back " no where u asshole let me go"

" are you going to shut up are do I have to force u to" he pushed me against the wall and pulled a dagger out of his pocket and up to my throat.

Ag this point I was sobbing and shouting for help until he put the blade on my throat " if u say a word you won't go out of here in one pease u heard me" then he started to make out with me .
He pushed me on the bed and started to take of my clothes and at this point I wasn't sure what was going to happen all I remember is everything went black and with a load bang the door slammed open .

I was so scared I went to the side of the room hold my knees to my head and started crying and shaking at the same time I didn't know what just happened and I didn't want to know .

After several minutes and some people shouting a tall boy with all black clothes started walking up to me .

I didn't even feel like looking up, I felt him come down to were I was his mint scent was calming but it wasn't time for this.

He sat down next to me and I flinched. " hey hey it's ok , I'm not trying to do anything it's ok take some deep breath" a low deep voice said without any emotion.

I didn't know but I was still shaking and crying but I tried to calm down. "Are you ok did he hurt you?" I looked up at his grey husky eyes and showed him the cut on my neck.

" I'm gonna fucking kill him" oh? Is that so ?
" I have to go" I sobbed " hey it's ok I'm here to help"
"thank you but I have to go" I tried standing up but my legs gave up on me and I hit my head on the floor. The next thing I knew was I woke up in a room that wasn't my own .

A/n
OMG not me leaving you on a cliffhanger but would it be a good story if I didn't ?? Idk but ya if u have any suggestions lmk

Love ya
MUAH <3333