Chapter 7 - chill day

Luna

Today was Friday meaning that it didn't have much classes and I actually like that . My first class was biology at 8am and I was literally sleeping half of the class.

Now it was 12:30 and I didn't have any classes until one more hour so I decided not to go home and actually go in the cafeteria and wait there and it was lunch time so I went there.

I was sitting near the back side of the cafeteria by the window, I always sat here for some reason. I had my laptop out and I was doing my assignments while drinking my energy drink.

Today was a chill day and I didn't wear anything to special, the weather was cold perfect for my outfit I had a white shoes with a brown hoodie and brown jeans.

While I was doing my assignment I heard someone come sit with me at the table I immediately snapped my head up and I saw Lila  and Aron sitting at the table with me. I swear Lila and Aron were the nicest people I met. We sat there and talked about life until it was time for me to go. I grabbed my laptop and left the cafeteria then I was followed by Lila  "girl I don't know if u noticed but we are in the same class in English" is she joking am I that blind? "Wait really?" She laughed "yes I always wanted to come and talk to you but you always ignored me" omg that was Laila "wait omg that was you ?" I feel so bad now " yes but it's ok" she said laughing at my face expressions.

We got to class and sit together I was really happy tbh I needed someone to talk to in class.

Class ended and we both got out I had music in like 45 mins so me and Lila went to the library to talk and chill. Lila was the best she was the most understanding girl I have ever met and she was really pretty her eyes those hazel green eyes ughhh.

I felt someone come in and everyone was staring at them so I looked back and saw Zayin "hey Zayin how are you" I said and Lila was in shock for some reason, "eh could be better" he blurred out. And took a seat next to me. I looked at Lila and she was still confused, "Z doesn't let anybody call him Zayin". "Wait really" I looked at him.

"Oh ok then I am gonna call u z" , "Luna look at me, what's my name" he said staring at my soul .

"Zayin" I gulped, "there you go" .

He looked down at the book in my hand "really, romance?" He chuckled, "hey what's wrong with romance", "nothing oh nothing" he said standing up and holding his hand out for me. "Class?" "Class" .

I took his hand and said bye to Lila and we went but he was still holding my hand tight. Butterfly's went to my whole body . He was so perfect.

I sat behind the piano as our teacher said. She told me to play I peace, my anxiety rose every second. I wasn't playing in front of everyone but I was playing in front of Zayin I didn't want to mess it up.

I looked at the teachers face and she nodded silently telling me to start. I took a deep breath and I let my hands take over the rest. You properly know what I played Clair de lune. I played every note perfectly as if it was my dad playing it for me, memories flooded my mind and I almost felt like crying but I had to keep it together. Soon after I finished and I looked back to see my teacher clapping for me.I looked at Zayin and he has a impressed impression on his face, he looked calm and not tensed and I enjoyed that.

After the teacher was done clapping she looked like she had a plan, she looked at Zayin " Z didn't you know how to play the guitar?" She questioned happily  "yeah why?"he asked bothered. "I want to you two to play Clair de lune together". When those word came out of her mouth we looked at each other. After a few minutes of silence he looked at the teacher "Fine, how much time do we have?" The teacher got excited, "you have one week to learn it and one week to practice it together so that means to week" he sighed getting up and grabbing his stuff and putting his hand in front of me a sign to get up cus it was time to leave. I gladly took his hands and we left.

"You down for some ice cream" he looked down at me "is that even a question?" He laughed at me and he walked me towards his car. On the way there my mom called. "Hey mama" I missed my mom so much I want to go visit her so bad "hey baby are are you?"

"I'm good how are you?" I could hear her smile if that even is possible. Zayin opened the car "thank you". "Oh are u busy I can call you later?" Zayin backed out the car and we were of to the ice cream shop "no mama ur good I'm just going out with some friends" I could hear my brother say "ask her if it's a boy or a girl and if it's a boy tell him to watch out or I'll beat his ass" I chuckled at what he just said "mom tell jake that's it's ok" laughing really hard now. We said our goodbyes and I ended the call. "Sorry about that" I looked up at him the sun shining in his face made him look even more perfect.if that was even possible.

"You never told me you had a bf" I raised a eyebrow "who said I had a bf? If you are talking about Jake he is my brother" he looked back at me "oh so does that mean I can get ur number" he said winking at me "for the music project you know " he completed his sentence and I laughed at him. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it and gave it to me . I put my number and saved it as "Huxley<3" and I gave his phone back.

When we got there we saw that Asterin and her gf Laila are there "great" I heard him whisper to himself. "Heyyy Asterin" i said while walking up to her. "Omg heyy" she said and when she saw Zayin I saw the smirk on her face and I playfully hit her shoulder and she laughed. Laila looked completely jealous " I'm not trying to steal ur gf you can have her" I whispered in her ear. And then me and Zayin went to order the ice cream .

Sometimes I really wondered why zayin and Asterin hate each other so much but I never found the confidence in me to ask them I knew if I would ask zayin he wouldn't answer.

We got our ice cream he ordered chocolate and i got cookie dough my fave I went and I said bye to Asterin and we left there.

A/n

This chapter was a bit longer than the others but they are so cute together.
That was this chapter I hope you enjoyed

Don't forget to vote love y'all

MUAH<3