Chapter 8 - the Clair to my lune

Luna

Tonight was another party and Asterin and Zayin invited me like literally both of them.

It was now 6 in the afternoon and I just started to get ready I went to my bathroom and Put  out my bag of makeup, I started with primer, foundation, concealer, blush and then eye liner and before I knew it 45 minutes went by I looked at the time and it was 7:30 the party was at 8 so that let me perfect time to choose my clothes.

I was feeling myself so I chose a blue dress that pointed out all my flaws, I felt really anxious but I was like fuck it. I looked at the clock it was 8:15 I went out and I saw Asterin leaning against the counter on her phone. She turned back and when she saw me her eyes widened. "Omg you look so good ughhh" I laughed at her "you look really good yourself.

(This was the dress btw)

We went to her car and we got in and we got there in no time course it was really close to the campus.

We got in and as usual the smell of weed and alcohol was everywhere. The music was blasting so loud that it felt like my ears were bleeding.

We went in and we saw Laila and some friends we went there Asterin handed me a cup and I gladly took it. And I glanced through the room and I immediately saw Lila and she signaled me to come over there . I told Asterin where I was going so she didn't get worried.

I went over there and I threw my empty cup in the trash and went towards Lila . When I got to her she hugged me hard I could really tell that she was really drunk so I laughed it off. We went back to there friend group and Lila pointed to outside were Zayin was and I nodded in appreciation and went outside.

I stood next to him and he looked at me with his red tired looking eyes "uh.. heyy.." he laughed out. I look at his red eyes " ur high Zayin".

"And your hot" he responded quickly and I felt myself blushing.

He laughed out and handed me his cup and I took a sip and pure alcohol came I was getting use to the taste so I didn't give it back to him. "Hey give that back" he said referring to this cup that was now if my hands, "nope you already had enough" I looked at him he looked like a baby when he was high and drunk at the same time.
He pouted and I smiled at him. We got interrupted by Aron who was also high.

He came out stand next to us, and Zayins behavior changed he got cold and wasn't like how he was a few seconds ago to me. "Let's go in and dance" Omg Aron can actually think of something smart what a boy "that actually not a bad idea" I took Zayins hand and dragged him inside.

The song that was on was my favorite, we were both drunk so we just danced without thinking.

Zayin

I didn't like dancing but I guess this can be the only excuse of dancing. She was perfect her body glowed in that dress with every move.

The more she danced on me the more her dress went up and I could feel the other boys staring at what is mine, not yet but she will. I stopped her when the song ended. She looked mad but I was mad at all the boys staring at her I pulled her to the kitchen and got a cup and handed it to her and I grabbed my own.

Luna

He pulled me to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and gave it to me and grabbed one for himself and we went to the others still out hands connected. I didn't drink my cup I just threw it away I really didn't want him to drink more cause he already had so much and he was really drunk but I couldn't stop him.

As soon as we approached them, they emptied a seat for him, he went there and sat down pulling me down with him that now I was sitting on his lap, earlier I didn't like drunk Zayin but I am starting to like it more, he gets really bold when he is drunk.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and I didn't feel uncomfortable, something about Zayin was really calming for me and I don't know what.

As the night went on I could feel the dirty stares of random jealous girls on me, but I couldn't care less about them. The alcohol made me really confident and I liked it. And chugging 2 more cups down zayin decided it was time to leave.
I couldn't let him leave like this he was too drunk. Aron gave a offer to drive but he was not any better than Zayin so I decided to take him home. Really bold of me Ik .

"Give me ur keys mister" he looked at me like I child. "No I am driving" he stood up immediately falling down "nice try give me the keys" he looked up innocently and he held his hand up and I took it pulling him up. I was waiting for him and he seemed to forget what I wanted. He gaged and I dogged away from him thinking he was about to throw up,and he laughed at me.

Since I saw he wasn't giving me the keys I went to grab them I went and I was looking through his pockets of his pants, "what are you doing" he said smirking down at me, I rolled my eyes "fuck you" his smirk grew "when?" Omg. "Ew ew ew just stfu" I said and he laughed and I finally found his keys and pulled it out. Then I grabbed his hand and I dragged him out of there, do you know how he was acting he was acting like a Kid that his mom is dragging him out of the playground.

We got in the car and I knew were his house was cause of the parties I didn't take him to his dorm cause I didn't knew what part of the campus it was, and from what Asterin had told me there parents aren't home for like 5 months.

When we got there I went to his side and woke him up cause I couldn't carry him like he did once to me. I opened the door of his house and he immediately ran to the bathroom and I knew I couldn't leave him like this so I went in the bathroom walking in to him throwing up in the bathroom. I let him do his think and went to grab him some water to flush out his system and went back there to him still throwing up.

A good 25 minutes later he was done puking everything in his body out and I gave him the water and he chugging it down. I took him to his room it was surprisingly clean. As he went to dive to his bed "uh uh ur not going in ur bed like that" and I pointed to the shower and he groaned .

I went to his messy closet and I got him a some sweat pants and I hoodie I didn't know if he would wear it but I still did . Every now and then I would check up on him so make sure he is ok, after like what seemed like hours I heard the water turn of.

I looked back just to see  Zayin in just only boxers standing there I grabbed his clothes and tossed it at him he took it and went to the closet. "Don't flatter yourself I grew up with a brother".

After quite some time he finally came out. "You hungry? Cause I am starving" he said rubbing his stomach like a child and I laughed at him and we both went to the kitchen.