Chapter 3 - her

Zayin Greyson

I heard screaming coming from that room, at first I didn't care but something told me that there was something going wrong in that room .

"bro where are you going it just started to get fun" Aron said really high.

(A/n ok sorry for bothering you but I wrote this while listening to uncomfortable by ca and omg 🥲😩😩)

I went and put my ear to the door, " don't touch me u fucking asshole" I heard a girl scream. That was enough for me I tried to open the door but it was locked " hey Aron come here" I shouted so he can hear me

"What's up u want some" he pointed to the blunt in his hand .
"Open the door" I said angrily
"Jeez ok"  he busts open the door "heyy bro how did u come here"
I didn't answer him and I went in the room and slammed the door in his face.
I pushed the guy away from her but I didn't notice the dagger in his hand and he properly cut her with .
I pushed him against the wall and started to beat the shit out of him and then I kicked him out of my house .

I noticed the poor girl was in the corner crying she was having a panic attack I really didn't want to do anything but I knew she needed comfort .

"Hey it's ok ur safe now" Zayin wtf are u doing or saying.

She looked up , god she was beautiful. She pointed to the cut on her neck. Fuck I did that .

"I need to go" she said innocently as she got up she lost her balance and fell down thankfully I was there to grab her .

I put her on my bed . And went out to find Asterin she probably knows who this mysterious girl was .

"There's a girl passed out in my bed do u know her" I said blankly.

We went up to my room and showed her .

"What happened is she ok what did u do to her z" she said angrily.
"Hold on a second I didn't do no shit I found her with a guy he was trying to rape her"

Without giving her a chance to say anything I let the room.

Luna Huxley

I woke up with a really bad headache. I was still in that room . " Omg Luna I'm so sorry are u ok" Asterin said worried . I couldn't get myself to speak so I all I did is nod and she understood.

(After like a week)

I was so unmotivated to do anything all I did was sit in my dorm and think about that night , Asterin would come check up on me everyday and I might seem annoyed but I actually liked it.
I heard a knock on the door I groaned and got up to open the door to see my mom there holding a plate with cookies, sometimes  forget how caring my mom is .

We sat down I let out everything I had in me and cried and she listened, she listened with her entire heart and she gave me solutions and I listened .

After she left I made my decision. until when did I want things from the past destroy me. I decided to make a change and be more active and forget that night. Tomorrow was Monday meaning I have class so I got up and took a warm shower .

After that I cleaned my room made my bag and got clothes ready . But I didn't notice how much weight I lost cus of the fact that I ate nothing .

I went to the kitchen and I wanted to make food for me and Asterin even though I know she will eat outside I just wanted to .

(Skip to the morning )

Last night Asterin never came so I put her food in the fridge, I got up and took a shower brushed my teeth and did my business in there and came out I put the clothes that chose on and went outside .

This was the first time after a week that I came out of the house . The weather was getting colder as we are getting closer to fall that means Halloween my favorite holiday.

I went to my first class people were shocked that I went there and they questioned me a lot about the cut in my neck but I didn't let that bother me.