Chapter 12 - sleep

Luna

I showed him every where all the stores places parks anything you can think of it was now late and we both were starving, " pizza ?" He looked at the sky full of stars " yeah" I sped of to the best pizza place in town.

I went out of the car locking it after. We got in looking at all the different types they have "cheese?" He asked not looking at me "sure, we will have one cheese pizza". The waiter nodded and winked at me I felt really uncomfortable.

Zayin probably saw it cus now his facial expression was angry and he jaw was clenched. When he saw the man coming back he came down to my hight "go wait outside I'll get it" he whispered in a low voice I looked up and nodded and went back to the car unlocking it and getting in.

After I few mins really angry Zayin came out. He opened the door and slammed it so hard that I flinched he look at me apologetically "sorry" he mumbled under his breath. I turn on the car and backed out driving home I could see his led bouncing up and down. "hey it's ok nothing happened come down".

"Ik I just want anything bad happened to you anymore". I looked over at him and grabbed his hand, " it won't I promise" he slightly smiled then soon after his face went back to the normal angry expression. I pulled up in our empty drive way.

I grabbed cups and brought them out he already was eating a peace and I look at him "What I was hungry" he mumbled out and I laughed it off taking a seat next to him and grabbing a slice.

Zayin

I loved it here, her life seemed perfect her parents were there for her, and they love her my parents didn't ever see me anything other a than a failure. I sighed I wanted it to be a quite one but it turned out louder than I thought. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow god she is so beautiful. I wish I could tell her how much I love her but I don't want to ruin our friendship. "It's nothing" I finally got out. I lied I didn't want her to know I was hurt.

She thinks my parents are on a trip, she doesn't know that they left me here with Asterin cus they didn't love us enough, I pushed her away from me and I know I fucked up, I'm trying to fix it I'm trying.

Luna

I noticed Zayin was not himself he was zoned out "it's ok it will be ok I promise" I broke the silence and he sighed again. I got up holding my arms out for him to come and hug me he looked up at me and sighed again and he got up . I pulled him to a tight hug.

At first he was really tensed but after that he got use to it, after a while I let go and stepped back to see his reaction, "Thanks Huxley I needed it" I smiled and hit his arm. "Luna remember" he laughed at me "I'm going to bed night" he went towards my room.

I cleaned up and soon after it was 12 I went to my room Zayin was sleeping, I knew something was bothering him but I could never ask him. I didn't want to push him to say anything. I changed and went in bed next to him, he moved and pulled himself to me and I laughed at him and I heard his low chuckle then slowly he went back to sleep.

It was four in the morning and I woke up I was so hungry I went in the kitchen to warm up some leftover pizza I felt arms wrap around me and a head burry itself in my neck I knew who it was by the way he smelled "why did you leave me" I turned around so now that he  was facing me "I got hungry want some?" We heard my mom come in the kitchen with a broom in her hand Zayin didn't let go of me we just turned around "oh for dear lord I just thought someone was stealing stuff here" we both laughed at my mom "sorry mom" Zayin rested his chin on my head as we both looked at my mom.

I stood up straight and Zayin came and hugged me from behind "I'm going to bed, use protection" and she left "MOMMMMM" and Zayin was laughing at it, "now where were we ?"

"Oh shut up" I pushed him off of me "ur very clingy when ur sleeping did anyone tell you that before?" He rolled his eyes "come back soon I'm going to sleep" he said while going of to my room.

A/n

Kinda short one but I hope you guys enjoy these.

Any suggestions?

Don't forget to vote, love youuu.
Till the next chapter

MUAH<333