Chapter 6- knowing her

Zayin

I walked into music class the only class that I enjoyed I love playing the guitar, it was the only class that I would willingly take .Today was the first day of this semester .

I got there kinda late cause I was surrounded by girls they were all over me. As much as other people enjoy being popular I never did .

As I walked in the doors I took a glimpse of the class, I have already seen half of these people before in the other classes. Until she caught my eye and there she was the antisocial new girl Luna . She was beautiful. She looked up and caught me staring at her and smiled and signaled me to go to her .

"I've never thought you take music classes it looks so out of your league" she said smiling at me, "who ever told you that was totally wrong I love music".

In this class I learned that she likes playing the piano and reading books, she definitely was a interesting girl .

"Coffee?" I questioned her, she looked up at me "idk if i should trust a random boy but I will" she said and I smirked at her response and she hit my arm.

Today was a cool day and the clouds filled the sky , she was wearing a hoodie with black leggings and some Jordan's I just know she has style .

We got out of the building and I led her to my car . I opened the door for her and she looked at me with one eyebrow raised "what" I said really confused. "nothing it's just no one ever did that"
I laughed at her and went to my side of the car.

I turned the car on and started driving really fast, I always loved racing cars but my parents never let me. As I speeded down the street I heard her hurry and put her seat belt on and I was fazed by that .

We pulled up to the coffee shop real quick. I opened her door and she flashed me with a appreciation smile I nodded in response. I could feel the stare of the teens on me but I didn't care I was seen with her.

"there is a party tonight wanna come?" , "Did you forget what happened last time?" Said and I could tell that she really didn't like parties. That was a really a new thing for me With all the girls I have been they were party animals. But she was different her touch her face, and that made her unique.

I didn't notice I was staring at her until she snapped me out of my thoughts, I don't know how long I was zoned out cause she was back with both of our coffees in her hand.

"I don't know about you but I have to catch some classes" fuck I forgot that she was a good girl.

I signaled towards the door and she understood.
I dropped her of at campus "what time is the part again" I was stunned I thought she didn't want to come. "It's at seven I will come and pick you up" she nodded.

It was 7 and I was at her dorm she was kinda late so I went up just to see if she changed her mind or not. She was talking to Asterin I approached them and Asterin snapped me with a confused look. "I'm here to pick up Luna" I said while looking down at her just to see her looking up at me and smiling.

"Let's go" I said  and she nodded I didn't even care to say goodbye to Asterin and we just went to my car.

By the time we got to my house it was getting dark and the sun was setting. As we went inside I could smell weed and alcohol . Not even in a mater of seconds I got surrounded by people I looked at her and she wasn't comfortable being around all this people .

I pointed to the back of the living room where all my friends were and we both started heading there on the way there I went to the kitchen and grabbed a drink for myself not knowing if she drinks or not.

We want there and I introduced her to them I had a friend Lila and I knew that they were gonna become friends.  We went to the couch and I patted next to me and she came and sit down next to me. I gave her my cup for her to try and she squinted her eyes and cringed at the taste of pure alcohol, I rolled my eyes and laughed at her talking my cup back and taking a sip .

I saw her leg started shaking a sign that she was getting anxious I put my arm behind her before signaling to friends to bring her a drink she smiled and took and I pure shock took over my face and she chuckled at my face.

The rest of the night went pretty fast it was now 2 and the party was over I looked over and she was drunk and she looked really tired. Alcohol doesn't really effect me that much but if I have to much than I will it's still alcohol you know.

I picked up my keys and wiggled them in the air to catch her attention she looked at me and I nodded towards the door and she got up almost tripped and fell I laughed at her and we went in the car she got in and put on her seat belt and she leaned her head against the door and soon she fell asleep I didn't mind it was like a 30 minute drive to the campus anyway.

Aron kept teasing me about liking her I mean look at her how can you not like her she was different a good different tho . I have never felt like that towards anyone but she was making me feel some type  of way I never felt.

We got to the campus I didn't want to wake her up so i went to her side and I picked her up bridal style not caring about the stares I got from jealous girls.

I went up to her dorm and knocked and Laila answers she let me in surprisingly and she showed me her room I entered and I put her on her bed and tucking her in.

"Keep and a eye on her so she doesn't puke and herself or something she drank like a lot" and after that I went out and got in my car.