Chapter 11 - Home

Luna

It was Thursday and we had a long weekend so I decided to go home I haven't seen my mom in 3 weeks and I missed her so much.

Recently I got myself a car so didn't have to use the bus and stuff. It was around 8 when I got out of my dorm leaving Asterin and Laila in there alone. I went down the stairs, unlocked my car and went in. The sun was almost completely set. I got out of the parking and went home .

I was getting bored so I turned in the radio but nothing good was playing I sighed grabbing my phone and connecting it and playing some of my fav songs. I got interrupted by a phone call I looked at the user name "Greyson<3" what did he want at this time of night I answered it. "Hey" I could tell he was nervous.

"Heyy Zayin" he chuckled at my energy "I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place and practice our play" I sighed "I'm sorry I can't I'm going back home and I won't be back until Sunday afternoon" I thought he would be sad but he actually wasn't. "Oh ok sorry for bugging you" I laughed at him "u never bug me now go" he laughed and I ended the call.

Soon after I arrived, my mom didn't know I was coming so it was surprise. I knocked on the door and jake opened it without a shirt just like always.

He pulled me in for a hug "Jake honey who is it?" He stepped away and let me answer her "It's me mom I'm home" she turned her head back and when she saw me she smiled standing up from the couch and walking over to hug me "oh darling I missed you so much" she squeezed me tightly "I missed you to mom" she let go of me and kissed my cheeks. "You want food just made pasta?" She pointed to the pot in the counter "no mom I just ate"

I sat down on the couch and I saw my brother leaning against the wall with a smirk "where that "friend" of yours" I knew he was talking about Zayin "oh shut up" he shook  his head. I cuddled up on my mom and acted like I was still a baby. He rubbed my back and kissed my head as we watched her favorite show.

I was getting really tired so I went up to my room every thing is still the same. I took of my makeup and buy some sweats on. I still was thinking about Zayin and how he randomly called at night I shook away my thoughts and went to bed.

(Skip to the morning)

I woke up to slight movement. There was someone breathing on my neck and there hands were raped around my body, I got up quickly and I looked back and saw Zayin there with a smirk on his face. "Wtf are you doing here, you scared me half to death" he pulled me back down to his chest  my face was not resting on his neck. "Ur snap location said you were in the middle of no where I was worried so I came to check up on you and ur mom didn't let me go back home" he said in his morning voice sending butterflies down my whole body I laughed at him and we stayed there and cuddled.

Soon his grip around me lighted a sign that he felt back asleep.

The smell a of his cologne sent me out of my world. He twitched in his sleep and I jumped like 300 ft high and fell on the floor. At this point he was dying laughing at me.

I sighed and just sat there trying to calm my heart beat . He was still laughing and came and sat next to me I grabbed his hand and put it to my chest so he can feel my heartbeat. And he shook his head at me.

I got up grabbing a towel and going to the shower , I took a long warm shower and it was such a relief.

I got out put clothes on and finally went out of the bathroom. Zayin was still laying in my bed but this time he had a book in his hands. "So you like books huh" he said without even looking at me . I walked towards the bed getting on top of him and snatching my book away from him and just leaving. I opened my door and waited for him. "Are you coming or not" he got up grabbing my comb and brushing his hair. Then he came along with me.

We went down stairs and saw my brother in the kitchen. "Hey jake this is Zayin" I looked over to Zayin "this is jake my brother" and he nodded in understanding.

Jake didn't like Zayin he said he was to much of a bad boy for me but I didn't see that he was nothing but the sweetest to me. "Zayin darling I'm so happy to see you" my mom said width a heart warming smile.

"Thank you for having me misses Huxley" who knew Zayin had manners hm "Jane dear call me Jane, now come on I made waffles it's going to get cold" jake grabbed a waffle stuffed it in his mouth grabbed his keys and went out slamming the door after him " somebody is jealous" I laughed out. And took a seat on the chair patting next to me for Zayin to come and sit. We talked and talked for hours.

Zayin stood up fixing his hoodie "I think it's time for me to go thank you mis- Jane" I looked up at him with a pout "no stay darling" . " please stay" he sighed "fine".

We talked even more until my mom got up "ok darling I have to be at the doctors I won't be back until late night cus I will go to see some friends, oh and btw jake won't be here so it's just the two of you" oh damn me and him alone I mean ok "ok ma love you stay safe" she grabbed her keys and left.

It was just the two is us now I looked at the clock 3:30 I had a idea "hey um do you want me to show you around town it's small and I know you rich people haven't seen it yet" he looked up from his phone "I'll take that as a compliment and sure mine car or yours" I stood up "mine I'm driving let's go".