Chapter 13 - Rain

Luna

Today was the day I had to go back to my dorm Zayin had left yesterday and I spent my time helping my mom and baking things.

I put my stuff in my car and it was time to go back, on the way home Zayin texted me to go and practice for our play together and I agreed .

I picked the park near the campus and sent him the location, I had brought my guitar with me from home so we both can play it now.

I got to the park and Zayin was already there with his guitar in hands, I grabbed the cookies my mom made for him and went there. He has a cigarette in his hand and he was smoking it I sat next to him and he didn't look even look at me. I started coughing, he looked over and when he saw me he rolled his eyes dropping the cigarette and putting out with his shoe.

I gave him the cookies and he looked at me confused "my mom made them for you" he laughed "tell her I said thank you" and I nodded he noticed the guitar I had "you brought your guitar with you" I looked at the sky  and sighed "it's my dad's guitar he gave it to me" I said almost crying at the fact the he wasn't here to hear me play it, I always thought it would be easier for me to coup with it but I was wrong each year it gets harder and harder.

I came back to reality and we practiced together he did it really good like I was really impressed we didn't notice but dark clouds filled the sky and thunder came, at first we didn't really care but then it started raining and we got drenched in rain we were so far away from our cars "oh shit" he mumbled in a low voice

We both quickly put our guitar and notes away "run!" I shouted at him running through the rain in the soccer field he got up to me pretty fast at this point both of us were wet and we didn't really care.

We were running and Zayin slipped and fell, I was laughing my ass off and he was just laying in the rain I went up to him and he pulled me down in top of him, I was still laughing and now he was laughing at how my laugh sounded like a dying cow. "Let's go before you get sick" we both ran to my car cus he didn't bring his.

I unlocked it and we both got in out of breath, I turned on the car and I let it heat up a bit. It was fun being with him was fun.

I drove to his house and he didn't let me go to my dorm so I went inside with him. There was a sound coming from the living room and we went in I saw a tall boy who just looked like a mix of Zayin and Asterin but older looked up at us cringing at the sight of us wetting the floor "this is Julian my brother" he look at me instantly looking eyes with me he was just like Zayin he had a tensed angry face he had a nose piercing with a tattoo above his eyebrow "I'm Luna" I barley got out kinda feeling uncomfortable by the way he was looking at me .

Zayin took my hand and we went to his room he gave a towel and painted at the shower. I thank him and went in, I took a long hot shower I was really cold so this helped a lot. When I came out Zayin was no longer in his room I went to his bed and I saw he put clothes out for me I grabbed them and went to the bathroom and I putted it on. I went out and I saw completely clothed Zayin sitting and watching tv "where did Julian go?" He looked at me "he left" I went and took a seat next to him, I got a random shiver and he noticed it he chuckled and pulled me to him he body was hot and I liked it my head rested on his chest and his hand went around my waist.

His heart beat was calming I felt like I was falling asleep until i coughed like crazy I sign the I probably got sick he chuckled and stood up going somewhere and coming back with a blanket. I smiled taking it from him follow with a sneeze "bless you" I snuggled in the blanket "thank you" he just stood there thinking "soup ?" I looked up at him "if you don't fuck it up then yea soup" he laughed at me he came down and kissed my head "I won't, sleep a bit until it's ready you can stay tonight" I smiled in appreciation I really didn't want to go home .