Chapter 15 - traning

Zayin

(Btw this is like one week after the last chapter)

Today was a cloudy Sunday I didn't want to get out of bed and do anything, I was at me and Aron's dorm.

He had some friends over and asked me to hand out with them but tbh I didn't feel like hanging so I decided to leave the dorm and go workout.

I was insecure about my body since I was 8 my dad used to tell me how under weight I was and how ugly it made me look and since then I started working out.

At that time it was the only thing I did when I felt like shut and needed to clear my head out but since I smoked that took the place of it

(I don't condone under age smoking/drinking)

I went to the gym I got my head phone and went on the treadmill, after running 6 miles I was done with the warm up.

I got my stuff out of my bag and started really working out, but something really caught my eye it was a familiar figure.

I went up to her and I was right.

Luna

I was minding my own business listening to chase Atlantic until someone came up to me it was Zayin. He caught me off guard.

"What are you doing here" he took out his headphones "I can ask the same question" he said out of breath he didn't have a shirt on and his chest was sweaty.

"Workout with me?" Is he really asking that "is that even a question let's see what u got" I winked at him and he smirked and I pushed his arm with my gloves.

We both did the workouts and by we I mean him I could barely do what he was doing. After a while he got done "ready to throw some punches" he got up "hell ya baby".

He wanted me to go first he hold up his hands for me to punch them I did and he was shocked "how tf did you do that" I laughed at him "told ya I could box".

"Ok so I want you to go in a pattern left right right-"

I did what he said and we went on and on I said them in my head while doing them.

He wasn't really paying attention to me so I decided to punch him not really hard but still, I go to punch him but catches my wrist and pulled me to him I could feel every ones eyes on us he comes closer I could feel his lips inches away from mine he brought his mouth to my ear "...that was cute, try it again".

He stepped back and patted his abs "right here punch right here. "Are you sure" I looked me in my eyes "positive now go" I took a deep breath and punched him. "Is that really all you got" that made me want him punch him even harder I stepped back and I did it again but harder.

I thought he would react but I was wrong his expression didn't even move "that will need some working but that's enough for today" I frowned "I was just having fun", he help me untie the rope around my hand "there is party tonight come with me" I sighed "fine where is it".

We started walking out "I'll pick you up at 9" he gave me my back and patted my back telling me to go home.

I went to my dorm and took a shower cleaning the sweat. I got out and I had 3 hours but I had nothing to do so I decided to go to the library and read, I didn't feel like going but Asterin was blasting music and I couldn't read in peace.

I got in my car the smell of car refresher hitting my nostrils. I drove down to the library.

When I entered it felt like I entered heaven, this was the only place that I was safe from the awful thought of my mind. Why can't my life be like a book like these perfect books, why can't I meet a boy like these.

I grabbed a book and started I read the first chapter following by the second, third and on and on I looked at my phone it was 8 fuck I am gonna be late.

I rushed down the street going home to get dressed I put on a a pink dress and did my makeup.

A few minutes after that I heard my phone buzz it was zayin I went down and saw him waiting.

He looked me up and down and a smirk appeared on his face "what" I ask him chuckling "that's hot" I laughed and hit his arm while he opened the door for me.

We got there and the usual a mixture of alcohol and weed hit my nose, I was kinda used to it now.

As we got in the door I got pulled in to a tight hug I stepped back and saw Aron hugging me I didn't mind cus I knew he was too drunk to even think.I laughed hugging him back and Zayin got mad at it I could see it in his face it's not like I am going to fuck his best friend.

After a long time he let me go and I I got pulled to another his this time it was from Lila, I absolutely loved her she was the best person in the world.

After she let go she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen and handed me a cup "ok now spill" I raised a eyebrow at her "don't play stupid Luna I'm talking about you and Z".
So that's what she wants to know, I took a sip from my drink "nothing Lila there it nothing for me to tell you we are just friends".

"Girl are you stupid it is clearly noticeable that he likes you" I felt some arms around my waist I looked back and saw Zayin "talking about me huh? Well I have to stop that cus I'm going to steal Luna" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

"What was that for" he went to his friends "nothing just felt lonely with out you" I made a "really" face and he smirked. He grabbed the drink out of my hand and drank the whole thing "that was mine you know" he looked at me "I didn't ask darling".

He sat on the couch with his friends, there was a girl next to him trying so hard to get his attention. Lila came back with another drink this time for me to drink and I thanked her.

Zayin was clearly annoyed with that blonde bitch but she didn't stop. I was laughing so hard at her, Zayin locked eyes with me and signaled me to go to him and I went.

He pulled me down on his lap and the blonde girl gasped and walked away and me and Zayin laughed at it .

The rest of the night was chill I had a couple of more drinks and I was still on his lap until I heard him move forward he brought his lips to me ear "stop spilling ur drink on my pants ur gonna make it look like I pissed myself" I got confused cus my cup was empty.

I looked down under my skirt and I saw blood fuck I started my period I started panicking I got up grabbing his hand and running to the bath room I let go of his hand and went in and closed the door I started crying it was embarrassing I bled on his pants in front of people I wanted to die.

I heard him knock on the door he heard me crying "Luna what happened why are you crying let me in" I opened the door he came in and closed the door i showed him the blood on my dress "holly shit are you ok" he came closer and wiped my tears of with his thumb "I'm sorry" I hugged him tightly as I sobbed in his chest. He was rubbing my back trying to calm me down processing what just happened. "Do like need a tampon or a pad or something" I looked up at him "I don't have one can you go ask Lila for one?" He stepped back " I'll be right back . I sat on the toilet waiting for him to come back.

I heard a knock on the door and this time it was Lila she came in and gave me a tampon I thanked her and she went back out I put it in and got up.

I couldn't go out looking like this . I called Zayin in he was waiting outside "I can't go outside like this and I fucked up ur pants and ur probably really grossed out right now." I started to cry again "hey it's ok I can just wash my pants and here" he took of his jacket and wrapped it around my waist "there no one will ever know, now let's get you back home and cleaned"

A/n

This was a long chapter .

Do you guys get grossed out by periods ?

What would you do if you were in his situation?

That's all hope you guys enjoy, don't forget to vote till the next chapter.

1 vote till the next chapter

MUAH<3