Chapter 5 - books

Luna

It's 8am I promised Asterin and her gf we would go out today u know like a girls day out kinda shit.

I wasn't really excited because first of all I am going to be third wheeling them and I have to hang out with Asterin crazy girlfriend.

I stood up from my bed and took a nice warm shower came out and did my skin care and put on light makeup with eyeliner ofc.

Now it was time to choose a outfit I didn't want to go all out but not something to simple. I chose a butterfly top and some butterfly jeans .

 I chose a butterfly top and some butterfly jeans

It was really cute and I was obsessed with it.

I got my phone and went out Asterin wasn't awake yet so I decided to go get myself some coffee. As I stepped out the cold breeze hit my face usually it isn't this cold here in New York but if this year was different. I was mainly excited about hoodie season . I just love them .

As I walked in the coffee shop I  recognized the tall masculine figure . It was Zayin and there was one boy next to him that I supposed that it was his friend. He was wearing a black tee with jeans and some Jordan's .

I walked up to him and said "if u weren't here earlier than me I would be thinking your stalking me" , his faces was filled with pure shock, and he chuckled at my comment. A smirk came across his friends face and Zayin hit his arm with his elbow, " ow what was that for" zayin rolled his eyes at him.

I went to tell the waitress my order and went to them pointing to the empty table and they nodded in response we went there and sat on the table.

"Btw I am Aron Z's friend" his friend said while smiling warmly. "Nice to meet you Aron I'm Luna".

"How did you guys me-" Zayin looked at him dead in the eyes and he understood what he did wrong. At I laughed at there childish behavior.

The waitress called my name so I got up and got my coffee and I thanked her and she smiled back in response, she was a pretty fine lady.

I went back to the table "I have to go now" , "where to?" Zayin asked and I got shocked at his question. "No offense but I don't see a reason to tell you what I am doing or where I am going but thank you for your concern." I said to him shocked cause I never knew I could answer a question like that. Aron was laughing at Zayin and slapping his biceps and clearly Zayin was annoyed at him and my response.

"No one ever said such a thing to z before so that must suck for you Z" I said while still laughing at him.

I smiled at them and went out of the coffee shop it was getting warmer and I was kinda enjoying that , I knew I didn't have much time so I hurried down the street and I went in to the library. As I stepped in the fresh smell of books hit my nostrils, am I the only one that loves the smell of books ?

I grabbed a new book and went back to my corner as usual, it's the best place to read a book and enjoy yourself I turned my phone off and opened the book it was quite of a big book so I was not sure if I could finish it all in one time .

(Skip to the time she got done reading)

I got up from my spot and put the book back in it's place and I had to remember what page I was 111 now I realized what a odd number to stop reading.

I went through the whole library cause I was at the back of it and I smiled at the lady at the front desk she was a old sweet lady that I really liked her  so every now and then I would and say hi to her .

I went back to the dorm and I saw Asterin and her gf Laila on the couch watching a movie .

Asterins head popped up when she heard me put my eyes on the counter and flashed me a big smile. She was literally the best person I could ask for .

Got a glass of water and joined them on the couch. After like 20 minutes the movie ended and it was time to go to the mall.

We all went out of the dorm , I was walking behind Laila as we walked to Asterins car .

A/n

Ok I this was the new chapter !
And I won't be updating a lot through out the week but I will on the weekends.
Hope you guys enjoy it
Don't forget to vote love y'all

MUAH<333