Chapter 10 - endless conversations

Zayin

"Why me" she looked over to me "out of every girl in the world why me" she looked calm and that made me calm. "Why not you Luna".

"You said you didn't believe in love what changed that" after a long silence I sighed "I never believed in love cus I never got that love, but with you everything changed you are all I ever wanted in life Luna" looking at how to waves hit the beach I continued. "Ur not like the others ur different a good different, every girl just wanted me for my body and money but U didn't you never cared about how I looked" I looked over to see her looking down at her hands. "When ever you see me ur eyes light up, for once I felt that in this horrible world Someone loves me Luna that's why."

She looked up at me in tears, god knew how much I hated seeing her like this. I pulled her to my chest as her soft sobs came out. We stayed there for a while the soft music playing the background and the view of the beach is perfect. "I want to spend my time with you Luna" she took a deep breath "I think so too" and she laughed and I laughed with her.

We talked and stargazed for hours until it was time for her to go she had classes to take in the morning.

(Skip to tomorrow afternoon)

I felt my phone buzz through my pocket I grabbed it and look at the user and I saw "Huxley<3" and I smiled at that, "oooo who has the one and only Zayin Greyson smiling like that" I rolled my eyes "Aron do you ever just shut up ?"
He laughed and I answer.

"Hey" I heard her soft voice through the phone butterflies taking over my whole body. "Hello darling" I heard her chuckle out "you gotta stop with those nick names, I was wondering if we could practice our play together for music" oh shit I forgot about that. "Oh ya definitely I'll come pick you up" I heard a voice similar to Asterin say something to her "no need I'll be there in 2 hours"

I left the guys in the living room and I took a shower, letting out all my built up stress. I put some sweatpants on dried out my hair and left the room.

Few minutes later heard a knock on my door just knowing who it is I opened to the door, she had papers in her hand, I let her in and she put her backpack on the couch, this had to be perfect cause I just got the news my biggest rival throughout the years is playing against us in this I have to tell her. "Do you know Adam Voger ?"
She looked up at me, "if you are talking about the Adam and Selena  playing against us then i do know him if it's not him then I don't" she took I seat on the sofa .

I went up to my room and grab my guitar and went down, finding her sitting behind out piano and looking at the keys.

I sat next to her on the chair she gave me the papers I took a quick look at it it wasn't that hard but some of the places can be difficult to play.

She explained the notes and I let her "do you know how to play the guitar?" She laughed I wonder what she was laughing at I raised a eyebrow. "Yea my dad was a music teacher he was the best" so I looked down at the guitar in my hand and I gave it to her "play this I wanna hear it" she nodded tasking it from my hand she put the sheet up and studies the notes one last time, she took a deep breath and finally started.

She took her time not rushing at all. She played them perfectly god I wish I could play it like that. It was perfect she made no mistakes and I wonders how she managed to do that. After all that she handed me my guitar back and smiled I was fulfilled "Just wow" she laugh "ok stop waisting time and start playing we need to get done with this so we can practice together, ur turn you try" .

I played the first line then the second then on and  on until it was done. It wasn't perfect it was nothing near perfect. She was clapping and I laughed at her.

After a lot of try's i finally got something good but I needed practice like a lot.

"Do you workout?" She said out of no where "yea why" she smiled "I used to do boxing I was thinking about starting it again" huh how did she know I did boxing "what a coincidence, but I don't think it is one I do boxing want me to teach u some?". Her smile got bigger and it melted my heart, I like her a lot but I wanted things to go slow I don't want to scare her from the things she doesn't know about.

A/n

I didn't forget about you guys I finally had the motivation to update so here is chapter 10 .

And let me know if you guys like Zayins POV ur you guys just want Lunas.

Love y'all and don't forget to vote.

MAUH<33