ex

ENGLISH VERSION

You've always been a communicative and friendly person, so it wasn't too much of a surprise to be friends with your ex-boyfriends' friends

You've always been a communicative and friendly person, so it wasn't too much of a surprise to be friends with your ex-boyfriends' friends.  Not that you had many.

Your first date lasted from fifteen to seventeen years, the typical high school dating that didn't hold up due to different college choices, the friendship between you, your ex and friends continued without any problems, everyone knew each other for years, and they chose to prevail friendship.

Your second date was longer, you met Mason at age eighteen, the relationship started right after you met him at a pub where you were celebrating your best friend's birthday, it didn't take long for you to meet all of Mason's best friends and club mates.

They all got along great with you and vice versa, so none of them stopped talking to you when they heard about the breakup days after Mason's twenty-two birthday party.

Which led to the current situation you found yourself in, the Chelsea boys were celebrating their victory after the game at Christian's house, you watched the game at the stadium with Mia and Leah, after all you were friends.  So, right away, you were on your way to the midfielder's house for the celebration.

All the players knew you were going, after all, there wasn't a celebration you weren't invited to, it definitely didn't please Mason, the way he's been behaving since you arrived made it very clear to everyone, what was getting incredibly uncomfortable for you, not to mention the ironic looks the girl who accompanied you was sending you.

You did your best to concentrate on the conversation you were having with the boys and ignore both Mason and his new girl, excusing everyone, you walked towards the hallway of the guest bathroom, it wasn't the first time you visited the house from Chris, spending a few minutes in front of the mirror you soon came face to face with Mason.

━  Oh!  Hi Mason.  ━  You greeted him politely, a thin smile plastered on your lips.

━  What are you doing here?  ━  It was the direct question asked by shirt 19.

━  Chris invited me.  I didn't see any problems in coming, after all we are friends.  ━ he explained with a shrug.

━  Really?  I never thought you were the obsessive ex type!  We've been done for months, Y/N.  You need to get over it.  ━  Mason spoke almost aggressively making you take a step back.

━  I'm not here for you, Mason.  I'm here because Chris and the boys invited me, like I said we're all friends!  We ended our relationship, but I'm not going to end my friendship with them because you don't like it.  ━ his speech came out calmly.

━  Are you staying with one of them?  That would explain why they are so friendly to you.  ━  You were surprised by your speech full of venom, your eyes opening slightly.  ━  I believe Sarah is right, you only dated me out of interest, you're just a...