Chapter 7: Breakfast,Chemistry, & Breakdowns

The picture above is the anime version of Lucas! This picture isn't mine! It was given to me by @phoenix-2! I'm not an anime fan, but this reminded me of Lucas too much. Why? Cuz he fits Lucas's description amazingly, and he's super HOT.

This chapter has been edited!!

Max's POV-

Bright light. Thats all I could see when I woke up this morning. Groaning in frustration, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up in the bed I was in. Wait... how the hell did I get here? Where the fuck am I? I whipped my head from side to side, taking in my surroundings carefully. I took a breath of relief when I realized that I wasn't in a hospital of any kind. I was in a bedroom, with white walls, two large windows that made up one wall. The opposite wall had had two doors, one that led out of the room and the other to most likely to a bathroom or closet. It was a nice room, but unfortunately the bed was right next to the window, that had no curtains, so I was being blinded by sunlight. Nice thing to wake up to in the morning. At least the windows gave a nice view of the forest.

I looked around the room again and saw my staff and duffel bag in a corner. I got out of the bed and went to my bag, opening it and pulling out some clothes. A simple white T-shirt and a pare of grey gym shorts. I walked to one of the doors and see that its a bathroom/closet combo. It had a huge stand-up shower, a giant tub, and a double sink vanity with a white counter top. The walls were painted white too. These wolves sure like white. I decide to take a shower since I haven't had one in days and I probably smelt like the forest. (But not in the good way.) So I went and grabbed a pair of boxers from my bag and sat my clothes on the counter and turned the shower on, with the heat up almost all the way up. After about ten minutes or so I stepped out feeling a shit-load better. I dried myself off and got dressed, then walked back to the room to throw my dirty clothes by my bag. I went to the second door and saw that it led to a hallway.

I stepped out, closed the door and sealed it with a special protection spell, that way no one could go poking around in my things. I wouldn't want any young pups drinking a dangerous potion or playing with my staff and breaking it, or accidentally use magic with it. But they would get away with it, I mean, most pups don't know any better. But still, just to be safe. But I most certainly didn't want anyone messing with my stuff with bad intentions. Let's just say... I would make their lives a living hell. And this protection spell is special, because since my magic put it up, only my magic can lift it.

I made my way down the small hallway until I reached a gigantic living room. Complete with 2 large black sofas, 1 chair, a giant flat screen TV on the wall facing the sofas, a giant window making up one wall that led to a balcony, and a small kitchen with an island off to the side but still in the same room. I didn't take a good look yesterday because I was exhausted and I had to talk to Lucas. But my breath was taken. The space was gorgeous!

Speaking of Lucas, I wondered if he was awake or not. It was still early in the morning, so he was probably still asleep. Deciding not to wake him, I went to the bedroom I woke up in, lifted the protection spell, and poked through my duffel, taking out the rest of the food I had packed in it. There wasn't very much left, but I still took it and threw it in the trash can in the kitchen. It was all probably expired anyway.

Re-sealing the bedroom door, my stomach growled, making me realize how starving I was. So I went to the fridge and looked for anything good to eat. Bacon? Fuck yeah! I hadn't had bacon in weeks, so I decided to make the whole package. I looked around for a frying pan and saw a box of pancake mix. Screw it, I'm making them too. I thought I saw blueberries in the fridge. Blueberry pancakes? Duh! I found a couple of frying pans and turned on the stove (thank the gods that it was gas, electric stoves take too long), and put some of the bacon in one to cook, while I started whipping up the pancake batter, tossing in a few handfuls of blueberries.