Character Descriptions

Lucas Williams:

Age: 18
Height: 6'4
Hair: Pitch black, short
Eyes: Deep royal blue
Voice: Deep, commanding, gentle
Type of Supernatural: Werewolf
Rank: Alpha
Name of Wolf: Shade
Color of Wolf: Pure Midnight black
Sexuallity: Pansexual
Mate: Maxwell Lavellen

Overall Physical Appearance and Personality:

Lucas is strong, both physically and mentally. He loves to joke around, be playful, and have a great time. He only shows his true feelings and emotions towards the people close to him, like his mother, father, mate, best friend, his grandmother, etc. He has well defined muscles, with a nice 6-pack. He has a nice, sharp jaw-line as well. Being the Alpha of his pack, Lucas is the strongest wolf in the pack. If you come after him it's one thing, but come after his family or mate, and he'll tear you to shreds, or die trying. He runs his pack well even though he just started, and he treats everyone in it fairly.

Maxwell (Max) Lavellen:

Age: 17
Height: 5'7
Hair: Brunette, short
Eyes: Light ocean blue
Voice: Light, can be calming
Type of Supernatural: Mage (will become a hybrid)
Rank Amongst Mages: Apostate (Lone Mage)
Rank Amongst Werewolves: Luna or a 2nd Alpha
Wolf Name: Winter
Wolf Color: Pure White
Sexuallity: Gay
Mate: Lucas Williams

Overall Physical Appearance and Personality:

Max is stronger physically than mentally, but magically he is strongest, making magic his greatest weapon/tool. He has spouts of anxiety, but never severe. He is kind, sarcastic, and very compassionate. Like Lucas, he loves to joke around. He is strong, but not as defined or strong as Lucas is, but he is stronger than what he appears, his magic and alchemy training giving him more strength. He tries to be fair to everyone, even to overall nasty people.

Jefferson Lavellen:

Age: 38
Height: 5'10
Hair: Sandy brown, slightly graying
Eyes: Chocolate brown
Voice: Deep, rumbling
Type of Supernatural: Mage
Rank: First Enchanter
Sexuallity: Straight (very homophobic)
Former Wife: Regina Lavellen

Overall Physical Appearance and Personality:

Needs Further Development...

Clara Westwood:

Age: 17
Height: 5'6
Hair: Long, black, flowing
Eyes: Forest green
Voice: A little high pitched, demanding
Type of Supernatural: Mage
Rank: First Enchanter's Daughter
Sexuallity: Straight (homophobic)
Love Obsession: Maxwell Lavellen

Overall Physical Appearance and Personality:

Needs Further Development...

AN: Hey guys! Sorry it's been a minute since the last update! I've just had writers block and school has been kicking my ass, so being able to and wanting to write has been difficult. But I'm fully motivated now, and the next chapter is a little over halfway done. But anyways I thought that you guys might appreciate to know what the characters look like and their overall attitudes. The ones that are uncompleted will be updated as those characters get more development! Until then, some parts will remain blank. And I realized a few weeks ago that until a werewolf finds his/her mate, even if they don't even know it or acknowledge it themselves, they are Pansexual, because they never know who their mate will be, their gender, or what type of a person their mate will be. Just thought I'd make it clear why all the werewolves have Pansexual. But if the characters are not how you invision them, then that's totally fine. You view them how you view them! This is just how I view them. Let me know if there is anything that I could make different or change! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!

Byeeee!