Some funny School Incidents...Pt1

So in my 10 years of schooling... I have a lot of funny incidents...
So in this chapter (and some future chps) I'll be taking about some of the incidents...
Okay so they're not that much funny still I'll try my best...
(Wow Kaira what a hUgE aMoUnT of enthusiasm... that's why u are so fUnNy)
________ ________ _______ _______ _______

STORY NO.1: My first class Bunk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I've always been that's type of student who wants to bunk class..but can't cuz I was two goody ol'shoes...
Anyway, I was in my 7th grade. In our 5th period, we had a free period where we can roam around our school... in our class we call is "Games period" cuz we can do anything we want lol...

So after Games period, we had our History class... which that time I loved to attend.. I still love History... but our teacher said that we will be have Civics/Political science instead...
Which I hate the most... I don't like Political science at all...

So me and my school besties (we were 3 at that time) planned to bunk for the first time...
We planned that we will take our backpacks during the free period and sit in other classes... we were supposed to bunk only 1 class but instead we had to bunk 4 classes.. lol..

So the 3 of us planned keep our back packs at a empty classroom and wander around the school for the free period. So when the 6th period started we were returning to the empty room where we kept our backpacks.. so after grabbing them, 2 of my friends left the room and were waiting out side... when they spotted our teacher coming at our direction... so they had to run.. and I still was inside the class room. As I saw our teacher coming my way I hid under a bench and waited for him to go..

After he left, I came our and poooff my friends were gone... nowhere to be seen or found I was on my own... well I knew our whole school but wandering around the school alone with my backpack was sus... so I thought of searching my friends. Meanwhile they were at our senior biology lab which was the totally opposite side of where I was...

As I roamed around the school they searched for me. After 7th period I saw them in the opposite direction of mine but they didn't saw me... I ran towards them Aaaannnnddd they left...
My smart ass went towards the opposite direction of where they went. It was 8th and our last period I had 40mins to find them.

I thought of the smartess idea..
Going back to my class...
At that moment I knew that they would give up and will return to our class as our plan was to bunk only 1 class... but something inside me said that would be a bad idea... yet I wanted to check.. and guess what.. as I went near my class I could hear my teacher was yelling at someone.. I just stood outside trying not to project myself infront of any of my classmates..

You won't believe what I saw..
My 2 friend got punishment for bunking. But luckily they weren't snitches.. I got away.. completely fine..
Yes I had to apologise to them and had to make up...

So for the next two days I brought them snacks as an apology gift..
We are on good term now...
And we still bunk our class when weren't in the mood to attend them..

So the moral of the story..

If u ever bunk make sure that you make a meeting place for which if anyone of you gets lost or something like that they can comeback and wait at that particular place till the group finds him/her/them.

Anyways
That's it for today folks...
Thanks for reading my weird ass stories..

Now time for the Tags:-

DontBeAngry
sxpphic-dreams
mione-leviOsuhh
SlytherinNJ
Risitaxxreadsalot
sweetcreatureinhell
XxjustchillingxX
Ginnyy_writes
Raynadeborah321
YonaTesfai
Accio_Soulmate
Jacqueline_Emery

Byeeeee....
C'ya in the next chp...
Till then love ya...