Describing My Besties/Sisters On Wattpad

Ok so I have a writer's block and I don't know what to write..
so I dedicate this chapter to all my besties and sisters on Wattpad. (Who are still using wattpad so I ain't mentioning Twinny... but still just to let you know.. I love her.. she is just like a twin sister to me.. I do miss her a lot.. but let's not get emotional rn)

First I want to say thank you so much for being there for me and for your love and support... everything... it means a lot. ❣
And if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have reached this far. Thank you so much I love you guys♥️

Now lets start describing...

1. DontBeAngry
Well Deedlydoo is.. is that type of person who can be both sweet and sour... she can lighten up your mood within 5 secs... and she is my favourite author on wattpad... (no offense loves... but her stories are hilarious..)
She sometimes can be super annoying but she is the best..
what I love about her is that.. even I'm annoyed by her.. she still makes me laugh...♥️

2. sugaqil
Well...well we'll... if this is the young lady who claims to be the queen of hell but is a fluff ball from inside.
My precious Popsicle.. my favourite Assassin followed by me.. hehe lol..
Well my Popsicle is that type of person who can make your nightmares come true when someone messes with her...
When u first talk to her you will be like..
"hmm.. she is not bad. Actually she is really sweet"
3 days later..
"Nope she is a bitch.. she's a angel with devilish intentions"
(I can't stop wheezing about the fact that this is ½compliments and ½insults)
Sorry.. but I can't help 🤣

3. mione-leviOsuhh
Cyber bullies.. stay away from me or else I'll sent this crazy 13 year old olaf type of person to kick yo ass...
Well.. this is young lady whom I'm talking about is my Sweetcorn..
Just like Deedlydoo she is super annoying during friendly quarrels...
She won't give up till the opponent gives up... she is 13 but behaves like 3 year old when u get to know her...
But you will still love her any how

4. larryistherevolution
she is da best....
She have knives.. I have Daggers...
Together we're the Assassin sisters...
(Ik dat doesn't rhyme at all... but tbh idc)
Do not get on the bad side of this young lady... she might look like a sugar plum... but she is a devil.....
And I love her from the core of my heart.
🖤🤍🖤

5. SlytherinNJ
She is also sweet as sugar... weird af... can't stop drooling over me.. lol🤣
Need someone to spend time? Dw.. just text her... and if you need ideas or help for planning a prank.. she is Da Best...*chef's kiss*
I love you petal...💕

6. Ginnyy_writes
Need a shoulder to rant? Need a shoulder to cry..? Need a shoulder to talk...? You just got yourself a secret diary.. she listens to my rants, shits still is sweet with me... what else could a person ask for in some friend.. she is my Relatable sista... harm her.. I'll pull ur eyes out.
♥︎

7. Risitaxxreadsalot
My mentor, my best friend, my sister from another mister. Without her I wouldn't have reached this far. Without her I wouldn't even be here... she changed me to non book lover to An author.. and I'll be forever grateful to her. Whatever I'm saying isn't enough to show my love, gratitude to her.
I lob ew Rish.. 🤧❣

8. Wingette
She is the smartest... wittiest person I've seen... ever tried or thought of debating her.. good luck cuz u won't win.. I tried..
Anyways.. if you talk to her and don't understand a thing.. (which happened to me at first) please just ask her... or else it will bother you the whole day...
I personally love her way of thinking, no wonder why I love my detective sista..

9. sweetcreatureinhell
Now Now Jellybeans meet this creature here... this creature whose name I Don't know looks scary.. but is a softie from inside... yeah but don't try to mess with this creature, she can bite...
And try to be nice with her baes.. or my lil creature will tear you apart.
P.s she is kinda scary when she is crazy.. Annnndddd I loooovvveee Thaaatt...
💞😆

10. XxjustchillingxX
And last but not least...My bae..
my- *thinks a nick name*...
My- *still thinking*... ahh got it..
My peanut... (please don't ask me why I named her peanut... it's the first thing came to my mind..lmao)
Whenever I experience something shitty...
no one else... 🤐
literally none... 🤐
My peanut: yes yes I have experienced it.. 🙋‍♀️
There is 78% chance that whatever I've been through she has... and she knows my pain..
And that's the main reason why I love my peanut..
And the other reasons are she is funny.. she is there for you... etc etc..

Well I guess I'm done...
No wait... I forgot about someone.. wait let me think.. ahh yes...

11. MY JELLYBEANS/ LOVELIES
WITHOUT YOU I WON'T BE WHO I'M TODAY.. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME.. LOVING ME.. SUPPORTING ME.. FOR BEING SO PATIENT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY... WHATEVER I'M SAYING, I FEEL LIKE ITS NOT ENOUGH.. YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME..
I'M EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIENDS...
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.. Y'ALL ARE THE BEST.

Well I think this chapter might be the last chp of this book.. as far as I know.. as I'm working on a new book I won't be updating much in this book... but Don't worry Jellybeans I'll still publish a few chapters.. I know you love my embarrassing stories... so yeah till I leave Wattpad this book ain't ending.. which is never.. lol...
I hope you enjoyed today's chapter..
Have a lovely day ahead..
I love y'all ♾

Unnecessarily tagging..
AgentSparkle
anvi_malfoy
lewisxhazza
She_thewolf
YonaTesfai
cookie_is_sweeter
Raynadeborah321
Ministress-of-Magic