Paris

"You know I'm glad Lindsey's team won the last challenge and everything but her being up in first class and me being back here; it sucks!" Tyler complains to my brother, who agrees.

"Yeah I know what you mean, when I'm away from Izzy for too long I get really-" Owen starts then gets interrupted by our residential sarcastic.

"Happy, because your girlfriend is a complete and total nut-job. And I'm not talking the small nuts but a Brazil size nut job." Noah moves his hands apart.

"She isn't that much." I defend her, only to have Noah roll his eyes.

"Speaking of Izzy where is she anyway?"

"I saw her go to the cockpit." Al replies casually glancing over. "To talk to Chef."

 I smile at the thought of flying the plane with Izzy as everyone gasps and the alarm goes off as the plane shakes violently, knocking Gwen, Heather, and Tyler down. The plane spins and it feels like rollarcoster but a very dangerous one. I jump up and get in the luggage holder to wait out the crazy flight. My eyes adjust and i see someone else hiding up her with me, Cody who is motioning for my to not tell. I nod.

It takes a bit for the plane to stop once more.

"Having trouble controlling your team Alehondro?" Heather taunts as I peek out from my hiding spot.

"your attempts to insult my team are... cute." Al cooly brushes her off.

"Whatever my girl power team is going to win, we don't get distracted by anything especially boys." Heater proclaims only to be disproven when Al motions to a crying Serria who is eating ice cream from a big container. What happened to her? Heather drags out by her braid with an angry "get it together!".

"All clear." Cody pops out from the luggage compartment finally and hurries off to the confessional, Al being pulled behind him. What happened?

Cody drags Al to the confessional as I help decide to help our teammates out. I hurry over to my brother and Tyler, Gwen, and Courtney help me. Together we pull him in and then a still caged Noah comes over and I pull the cage off his head. How long has that been here?

"Ehem, this is your captain speaking. If you look out your window you get to see what happens when a plane does a somersault" A certian crazy mimics an airplane pilot.

"Give me that!" Chef demands in the back round, peeved and warns. "You all might want to hold onto something heavy." 

I grab onto Owie and so does the rest of my team and Cody does too as we spin and later have yet another crash landing.

"Woh-wo oh yeah" The soaked redhead runs in as the plane floats, with a look of absolute insanity etched on her face. 

"Oh Iz." 

----------------------

"I didn't exactly get a chance to prep for my introduction, what with the unexpected water landing and all, so here is the highlights." That's going to make it less annoying hopefully and to the point. "France....city of love..art gallery...pillar....lots of art work....priceless artwork." 

"Yay, Paris" a squel comes from behind me  "there is only one guy I want to share this with the guy I've been dreaming about since we've been apart. Where is my Tyler?"

"uh huh hey Linds" Tyler walks over to her.

"Are you sure that's you?" She skeptically looks at him. "Cause you look slightly different in my head."

"Everything looks different in her head" Al whispers to me and Noah, who nods in agreement. I shake my head and whisper scold him. "Be nice."

"Do you always wear a tracksuit? Oh it doesn't matter because us being together in Paris means only one thing!"