Freezing in yukon

About noon the next challenge day, we get caught in turbulence, again. Most of last night i was kept awake and scared from the turbulence until I got used to it but this is worse.

"umh!" I freak out and bury my head in my legs which I pulled up to my chest, absentmindedly. Human playing so loudly i barely hear it

 "Great!" I hear Noah's sarcastic voice remark and watch his belt break, still holding the strap.

I brace myself for impact as we touch down shakily.

"I'll see if it's safe" DJ volunteers and opens the door, looking out. he goes to take a step out but screams and goes to back up. Leshawna, was behind him causing him to fall out.

"what the-!" i go forward to help while Leshawna, Bridgette, and Lindsey fall. Tyler hits me and end up falling beside Lindsey.

"Ha, ha. i'm alive!!" Bro falls on us.

"Welcome to the Yukon!" Chris greets us while we try to push Owen off. "Line up at the finish line for your challenge!"

"Owen You are definitely on a diet now!"

............................................

We get to the starting line. We get to the starting line and all of our teeth start chatting. I put my hands in my armpits and keep my mouth close to preserve my body heat.

"um hello where are our jackets!" Heather asks as I stand next to Owen.

"relax I ordered coats for everyone-" Chris explains and we all cheer."-They won't be ready for weeks, but as soon as they arrive I'll be sure to hand them out."

"M-maybe we-e sh-should huddle f-for warmth" Courtney suggests a

"go-ood idea". I watch Cody go to huddle with Gwen but is rejected then grabbed by Sierra. Leshawna, Lindsey, and Izzy run and huddle against Al.

Bridgette rejects Noah when he tries to huddle with her.

"ah cheer up buddy" Owen grabs me and Noah in a tight hug before noticing our demented host being given hot coco.

"Are you gonna finish that?" Owen drags us over to Chris.

"Of course he is it's his favorite"

"Wrong my favo-" He starts to correct.

"2nd only to tomato juice."

"That's not on the fan-site, How didya-?"

"I went to your old high school and interviewed your old teachers for my unauthorized biography I'm writing. They said-" he slaps a hand over her mouth. "Moving on!"

"Crossing Canada's icy river use to be easy, back when the river was frozen solid." I how come I think the challenge will be deadly. "-but thanks to global warming" He pauses as my bro farts. "-and Owen. Earth is finally becoming alt more interesting. And by that I mean deadly." I was right and by the sounds of her cheering, Izzy does. "Today's challenge is called Total drama the icicle!"

"Teams must make their way across the chasm from ice flow to ice flow. 1st team member across will have to become the dog puling the sled to the finish line picking up your team along the way at the meeting point. Sleds are 1st come 1st serve, so move fast. Don't worry if you fall in the water we're legally required to save you, so we have 2 divers downstream ready to pull you out." Averting my eyes downstream I see the divers... frozen in ice. That's alot of help, note my sarcasm

 "What is the reward for this challenge?" Heather inquires.

"Did i say it was a reward?"

"We've already had three elimination challenges." she points out.