Human pinball, is he insane?

I wake up to find my brother screaming "Ah! we're all going to die!"

"What?!" I shriek and cling to my seat harder My IPod falling out of my pocket as Chocolate comes on. I put it

"Stop sweating guys. Air travel is like the 15th safest mode of travel, unless your in a death trap" Noah reassures us 

"We are!" I point out as a hole opens up. 

"This one for example!" I lunge and grab straps that look like they'll not break as easy and hold on tight. I close my eyes and start trying to hum songs to calm down. Leshawna screams loud and I sing louder to my music as If I Die Young comes on. Seriously, right now! Suddenly the blowing sensation stops and I fall to the ground, crying and shaking badly.

"You okay Gurl?" Without looking at Leshawna I shake my head and feel two pairs of arms wrap around ,one around my waist, one on my shoulders.

"Guys helps help I'm being sucked out of the plane!" Remebering my brother at lighting speed I'm over and helping Victory pull him out and pluging the hole. 

'Owie! I was so scared." I waist no time flinging myself in my brpther's arms.

"I'm here flower, I'm here." 

"How come things are alway's ten times dangerous around you no matter how hard I try to stop it." Owie looks sad (everyone else confused at what he means) and kisses my head before dragging me out of ecomany class to the kitchen to eat breakfest.

I grab a close-to-expiration Bannana and slowly eat it, not realy hungry at all, while my brother grabs some white porriage I think and starts scarfing five bowls down. The others on our team start arriving and eating until Chris arrives.

"Today's challenge it's" Chris starts explaining.

"Is it a reward or elimination challenge?"

"Good question Harold and like I'm gonna tell you!" Rude much?

"Two of us got booted last time this has reward written all over it" Tyler tries to brighten our spirts.

"Ohh I can use a reward. I hope it's candy.. or a whole bunch of shoes! Or shoes made of candy!" That sounds great Lindsey!

"I hope you all brought your radioactive monster repellent because we are about to land in Japan!" Chef breaks down the door in a Chinese kimoa(?), sword between his teeth.

"Gosh that's obviously a Chinese outfit." Wow Harold like we really care.

"thank you Harold now remember anyone who doesn't sing..."

"it's just you really think that you would work harder" Harold continues to rant.

"Harold!" Chris scolds before continuing "now anyone who doesn't sing is immediately disqualified.."

"Your cultural insensitivity is just gosh!"

"We really don't care right now Har."  he doesn't get the point that I'm trying to get.

"Li you of all people should be agreeing with me, since you went  after Mr. Ashely in Science a week ago"

"That's because he almost mixed up nitrogen and carbon dioxie wrong." I point out as Chef and Chris share and evil look. This can't be good at all from what I've seen so far. Chef runs over to the door and cuts it in four pieces. Again that look was about nothing good.

I grab onto Owen at first but let go when we start sinking fast and instead grab Izzy. "Seriously?! I mean seriously?!" Noah shouts sounding angry.