update news

~~I'm working on the next part but it will be out either late in the week or in two weeks. Fair is this week so Jess decided to get a pass and we are hanging out all fair. Cleo should be there every once in a while too. All of us are trying to get everyone together since most of my friends come to/ show at the fair. So far we're thinking after my first show on Tuesday or Thursday. The breed show is Wednesday which they always get changed in a split second and take forever, last year it was past 3 when it ended for me since I won a trophy. It was torture since you can't leave to go get food and no one would get me some :( Jess will most likely end up getting me food with whatever money i have cause she's a great friend. After how my other judging went today it's going to be the same way I think. Wish me luck.

The week after fair is the mission trip which there is no electronics allowed. I'm going to be driven insane by everyone without music and if we get another flat tire... Also it's during Jess' birthday too so I can't even tell her happy birthday on her birthday. It sucks. :( but it should be fun although I doubt I'll make any friends since I am shy and have a small bit of social anxiety. I have yet to talk to Alexia without someone else around.

Things with my family are fragile right now since my grandpa kept making fun of a family of Christians behind us saying terrible things knowing fully well that I am a Christian along with everyone but him and my dad. My grandma finally got him to stop as I left to the bathroom and texted Jess. (I was just scared by my fair week notification.) To be honest I think I only spoke about maybe 25 words tops during the 3 hour time span. Also my siblings scared my way too easily scared rabbit while I was trying to hold him still so my sister could clip his nails. I now have a long cut on my left fore arm that is still bleeding a bit under its bandage that made it terrible to hold him and my Polish still and my Polish is again barely over the size of my hand. Thankfully my friends and I have been talking and texting each other every day and yesterday (Friday) we hung out and pulled some hilarious pranks, which are going to be in my random book, had a silly string fight, helped Cleo win her very first tos in classic as the sk, (which is hard to do) recorded us doing the best friend test with 'bean boozled', and swam in Jess' pool.

Which Cleo and I both hate being thought of as the kind to make fun of gay people, I can barely get mad and say mean things at anyone outside my family. They have their own lives to live and I have mine.

The song for this chapter is Fight Song which Cleo actually played during booth now I love it since I get the lyrics and related to it. If it doesn't play use the sound cloud icon and it should play

So yeah I think that is all that I needed to say. Oh yeah I managed to get my phone to have the music emojis.

QOTC: what is your favorite part about fair? Mine would be just hanging out with my friends and other people I know where we can have fun outside of our houses.

Keep doing what you wanna kl3~~