Aftermath

~This will be skipping around a little since I don't have much time~

"Attention total drama fanatics!  Geoff's voice drifts through the TV in the green room's speakers. "Forget the aftermath, this is total drama aftermayhem!"  The partier walks out on stage and I notice Bridgette not with him.

"I'm your co-host Geoff and this ..is weird cause Bridgette is supposed to meet me up here." A frown forms on my lips, where's Bridgette?

I turn my attention to the bookworm lounging next to me on the couch. "Do you know?"

"Know what?" He doesn't glance away from his newest book for more than a second.

"The muffin man." I joke to him only to get an eye roll. "no but  I meant where Bridgette was, I haven't seen her in awhile.

"I don't know I've been trying to keep Izzy from blowing up the studio." He went back to his book and I walked over to the food table and grabbed a slice of pizza and an apple since it was that was the last slice left.

"Where did Tyler go anyways?" I look over to the seat off to the left of the couch where the said ex-teammate was.

"He was called to stage side." I curl up against the arm of the couch on my side and watch Geoff explain how this Blainley person was off meeting fans then handed it off to his girlfriend, who wasn't there. Instead a janitor was there. 

"Where's my tofu angel at?"

"Here's a hint: they eat a lot of red meat there!" A blonde-haired girl with makeup caked on her face walks out.

"You! You're supposed too...."

"Well said Geoffy boy" 

"That must be Blainley. I can see why everyone was happy she was supposed to be gone, she's about as pleasant as Heather." Noah's remark snaps me out of focusing on the TV and I look over at him.

"She must not be too bad." I try to convince him, glancing down at his dog-eared book. "Like they say don't judge a book by it's cover, it's the story that matters, isn't it."

He blinks and glances over at me. "That was.. smart but, I'm still sticking with the fact she's terrible."

"Okay, it's your opinion." I give in.

"I mean she sent Bridgette away to get her place as a co-host back."

"Wait what?" I turn my attention to the TV to see he was right. "Never mind.... you might be right on this one."

"Might?" He sent me a teasing smirk and set his book off to the side. "She's one of those fake photo shop looking first and second she is sent Bridgette away to Siberia."

"But that could've been the producers." he motions to the screen where Blainley was explaining how she switched places with Bridgette.

"I have nothing to fight back with." I lay my head back down and bite into the golden delicious apple (an actual kind of apple).  Noah, who seems satisfied with my answer, returns to his book.

------

"Now lets meet tonight's special guests. He's brilliant, witty and would be the one to watch in the competition, if he weren't here, Noah!" Noah walks out onto the stage and I wait for my cue, alone now since Tyler was assigned the other side. "Next she one of the most surprising new contender this season and managed to get a certain someone to have a crush on her, not to mention her brother is Owen, it's Lia!" I walk out from the wing to a surprising amount of cheering and uncomfortable by it too, taking a seat beside Noah.

"Next he's the guy who flirted with danger AKA Courtney even though he's got a memory challenged girlfriend back home, it's Tyler!"Tyler swung from a rope into the pit for the musicians, landing hard by the sounds of it.