twenty five.

𝐀 sweaty Soleil jolted out her sleep for the second time this night, and patted the spot next to her, sighing once she realized that once again he wasn't home

Soleil's nightmares actually got worse the day they officially came home. She would wake up two-three times every night, sweaty and terrified.

She had to wake up from those nightmares alone, Illyan spent his days outside trying to find who shot him. And since Lontrell finally got himself an apartment, he wasn't here anymore.

She turned on the lamp that was on her nightstand, and sat up, with her knees up to her chest before she started rocking herself back and forth.

She had tears running down her face, and had some troubles breathing. Soleil wasn't comfortable being in this big home alone every night. She was scared that something might happen to her while Illyan was out.

She quickly grabbed her phone off the nightstand, and pressed on the number that she had on speed dial.

" Yes mama" Illyan spoke as soon as the line went through.

" W-where are you? Illyan I'm scared" she breathed out, trying to calm herself down.

" I'm...a hour away from home mama" he sighed. " You straight?" he then asked.

" A-a hour? Can you please come home" she sighed. Soleil was trying so hard not to snap on him, but he was really testing her patience.

" Well I can't right now princess I'm sorry, we may got somethin'," he responded. Illyan was finally onto something, and he didn't want to let that lead go.

Soleil didn't even respond and hung up the phone.

She wiped her tears and got out of bed to go take a shower since she was sweaty. She grabbed a new pair of pajamas and underwear from her drawer, and made her way to the bathroom.

She gently dropped them on the counter, and put her hair up in a bun. She then turned the shower water on, and started undressing waiting for it to be warm.

Once it was warm enough, she got in and instantly relaxed once the hot water hit her skin.