Voyage of the Damned Pt1:

Galaxy still couldn't process there was a huge ship sticking out and into the Tardis, especially the Titanic! She and the Doctor were both surprised, she helped him up and they rushed to the console and helped Astro power up the Tardis to teleport her. They managed to push the ship out and get the Tardis to reappear within the ship so she could have time to repair herself.

The Doctor headed to the door and stepped out, he looked around at what appeared to be a supply closet. He nodded back at Galaxy and stepped out with her following, Astro choosing to stay with the Tardis.

The two walked into a hall that was decorated with plants and Christmas decorations. People were in 20th century clothing, wandering around while waiters and waitresses served some champagne and the Doctor's beloved nibbles.

A band was playing a slow version of 'Jingle Bells' in the background. There were also golden skinned statues of male angels and Galaxy went to look out a window while the Doctor checked them out.

"Doctor." She called and he went over to her to see the Earth floating there in space. "Right." He said, wrapping an arm around her waist as they carried on looking out the window.

"Attention all passengers. The Titanic is now in orbit above Sol 3, also known as Earth. Population, Human. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Christmas."

-10-

The two had gone back to the Tardis, Astro had informed them that they were stuck there since the Tardis was finishing repairing herself so they'd need to blend in. The Doctor had changed into his typical black tuxedo, which had Galaxy groan slightly because she was pretty certain that they'd end up in a life and death situation...It was probably cursed like the space suits she didn't like.

Galaxy had found a lovely dress in the Tardis' wardrobe, it was a dark blue elbow sleeved dress that was covered in sequins, making them look like stars in the night sky, at least that's what the Doctor thought when she stepped out the wardrobe and she saw him gaping at her.

"Are you always going to have this same reaction when I dress up?" She asked, smiling as she stepped forward and straightened his tie for him. "I can't help it when you always look so beautiful." He said, placing a kiss on her hand. He almost missed how she used to blush at his compliments but the warm smile on her face was much better.

The two walked back to the main hall, looking around when a small video caught Galaxy's eye. She went over to it and the Doctor followed and a message played, it showed a bald man with a ridiculous thin moustache sitting at a desk.

"Max Capricorn Cruise liners. The fastest, the farthest, the best. And I should know because my name is Max."

Galaxy shook her head when he gave a toothy grin that showed off a golden tooth that glittered before the screen faded with the cruise line logo. She looked up at the Doctor to see him fiddling with his tie and she brushed his hands away and straightened it herself. When she was done the Doctor grinned at her before taking her hand and the two walked to the reception.

"Merry Christmas, sir, ma'am." A steward greeted as they walked by.

"Merry Christmas." They replied as they entered the room from earlier.

People were dancing to the music and the Doctor and Galaxy wandered around when they overheard a man talking on his phone.

"It's not a holiday for me, not while I've still got my vone. Now do as I say and sell." The man said and the two watched him walk off before another robotic angel caught the Doctor's eye and he went toward it.

"Evening. Passengers 57 and 58. Terrible memory. Remind me. Uh, you would be..."

"Information: Heavenly Host supplying tourist information." It replied.