Partners In Crime Pt2:

When the Doctor and Galaxy got back to the roof they ran down a few levels of stairs before running into Donna who immediately pulled the Doctor in for a hug.

"Oh, my God!" She exclaimed, pulling back to hug Galaxy, "I don't believe it! You've even got the same suit! Don't you ever change?" She said to the Doctor then looked at Galaxy, "And what about you? You've completely changed."

"Probably isn't the best time, Donna. Especially when we've got company." Galaxy said as she nodded down the stairs where the guards were coming up with large guns in their hands. "Just like old times!" The Doctor grinned before taking Galaxy's hand and they ran up with Donna right behind them.

They ran back on the roof and they went to the cleaner's cart. The Doctor and Galaxy quickly got to work on the controls with their sonics while Donna babbled behind them.

"Cos I thought, how do I find the Doctor and Galaxy? And then I thought, look for trouble and then they'll turn up! So I looked everywhere, you name it, UFOs, sightings, crop circles, sea monsters. I looked, I found them all. Like that stuff about the bees disappearing, I thought, I bet they're connected. 'Cos the thing is, I believe it all now. You two opened my eyes. All those amazing things out there, I believe them all. Well, apart from that replica of the Titanic flying over Buckingham Palace on Christmas Day, I mean that's gotta be a hoax!"

"What d'you mean, the bees disappearing?" The Doctor asked. "I don't know. That's what it says on the internet. But why does Galaxy look different? I mean, it is Galaxy right? She has the same key." Donna said. "I'll explain later Donna, promise." Galaxy told her as she smiled at her.

"You better." Donna pointed at her, "Anyway, on the same site, there were all the conspiracy theories about Adipose Industries, I thought 'let's take a look." She said as Galaxy joined the Doctor in the cart.

"In you get!" The Doctor said, motioning for Donna to join him and Galaxy in the cart. "What, in that thing?"

"Yes, in that thing."

"But if we go down in that, they'll just call us back up again." Donna said. "No, no, no, 'cos we've locked the controls with a sonic cage. We're the only ones who can control it. Not unless she's got a sonic device of her own. Which is very unlikely."

"You really need to stop jinxing us." Galaxy said.

Donna got in the cart and the cart made its way down just as Ms Foster walked out with her guards. Suddenly the cart started going down faster until the Doctor used his sonic, causing the cart to suddenly come to a stop.

"Told you." Galaxy grumbled as they got up. She turned to the window and started opening it with her sonic key but couldn't get it open, "She's deadlocked it." Galaxy told them. "We'll smash it then." Donna cried as she lifted a tool and started to bash it against the window, while Galaxy and the Doctor tried to get it open. "She's cutting the cable!"

The cable broke just as the two looked up. They were able to hold on as the cart swung but Donna wasn't so lucky and ended up dangling from the end of the cart.

"Donna!" Galaxy shouted when she saw her clinging to the cable with a bit of metal on the end.

"Galaxy!"

"Hold on!" The Doctor shouted.

"I am! Doctor!"

There was a sparking noise and they looked up to see Ms Foster trying to cut the other cable with her sonic. The Doctor aimed his own and hit her sonic, causing it to spark and she dropped it. Galaxy leaned over and grabbed it before it fell to the ground. She pointed it at the window and managed to get it open.