Journey's End Pt1:

The Doctor wracked his brain, trying to think of ways to help while Galaxy struggled to hold the regeneration off as long as she could when he noticed something get placed by her head and saw Astro had gotten the hand.

Seeing it, Galaxy quickly twisted on her side and slammed her hand on top of the container, pushing all her regeneration energy into it. The golden energy soon died down, leaving her heaving and the Doctor pulled her to him and hugged her tightly and she returned it just as tight.

"You're still you." Donna breathed as the Doctor helped Galaxy up and she hugged her, Galaxy chuckled and hugged her back. "I used the regeneration energy to heal myself. As soon as I was fine I syphoned the rest into the Doctor's hand."

"You're still you?" Rose asked and Galaxy looked at her. "I'm still me." She nodded, smiling slightly and accepted the hug from her.

Suddenly the power cut out and Galaxy quickly pulled away from Rose and ran to the console with the Doctor and they stood by the monitor Astro was already at. The Doctor tried hitting some buttons but it didn't work.

"They've got us. Power's gone...some kind of..."

"Chronon loop!" They shouted.

Then there was a crash, throwing them all to the side violently. The Doctor and Galaxy only just managed to hold on and Galaxy had hold of Astro so he wouldn't fall and they were able to see them being pulled towards a Dalek ship on the monitor.

"There's a massive Dalek ship at the centre of the planets. They're calling it the Crucible. Guess that's our destination." Jack said, getting up. "You said these planets were like an engine. But what for?" Donna asked Galaxy.

"Rose!" The Doctor turned to her, "You've been in a parallel world, that world's running ahead of this Universe, you've seen the future, what was it?" He asked. "It's the darkness." She replied. "The stars were going out." Donna added, remembering that.

"One by one. We looked up at the sky and they were just dying. Basically, we;ve been building this um...this travel machine, this...uh...Dimension Cannon...so I could...well, so I could..."

"What?" The Doctor asked.

"So I could come back."

"So you built a Dimension Cannon?" Astro exclaimed as Galaxy and the Doctor frowned. "Suddenly, it started to work. And the dimensions started to collapse...not just in our world, not just in yours, but the whole of reality, even the Void was dead. Something is...destroying everything."

"How long?" The Doctor asked. "What?" She frowned, confused. "How long have you been using it?" He asked, frowning more. "Um, a few months after the parallel world sealed."

"Rose, that Cannon is the entire reason the Daleks were able to get through. What did you think would happen when you blasted the walls of the Universe?"

Astro wasn't the only one mad though, so was Galaxy and the Doctor. Everything they had lost, everything Galaxy went through and Rose destroyed all that because she couldn't let them go. They sent her away so she could have a better life with her family and because it was the right thing to do but she ignored that and as a result the Daleks were released.

"In that parallel world." Donna cut in, making Rose, who had tears in her eyes, look at her, "You said something about me." She said. "The Dimension Cannon." Rose flinched when the Doctor and Galaxy glared at her, "Could measure timelines, and it's...it's weird, Donna, but they all seem to converge on you."

"But why me? I mean...what have I ever done? I'm a temp from Chiswick!"

"You are amazing." Galaxy said as she smiled softly at her, getting a smile in return. She'd get Donna to believe her words if it was the last thing she did.