Planet of the Ood Pt3:

As soon as Halpen left with his Ood and Dr.Ryder as well as the two guards, the Doctor, Galaxy and Donna went straight to trying to free themselves from the cuffs but it was no use.

"Well, do something! You're the ones with all the tricks! You must've met Houdini!" Donna shouted. She figured Galaxy could get them out by using her implants but that would have her show them off to the Doctor. "These are really good handcuffs!" The Doctor countered.

"Oh, I'm glad for that. At least we've got quality!"

The door opened and they froze, a group of red eyed Ood advanced on them and they looked at each other before looking back at the Ood, all of them trying to get through to them.

"Galaxy, Doctor, Donna, friends." Galaxy said.

"The circle must be broken." Donna said.

"Galaxy, Doctor, Donna, friends." The Doctor said.

They repeated themselves as the Ood drew closer but it didn't seem it was working. Galaxy held back a wince as the song got louder and louder. The Ood reached for their translator balls, just as the song hit its peak, and then simply froze.

The translator balls switched off and the Ood held their heads in their hands before lifting them to reveal their eyes were no longer red.

"Galaxy. Doctor. Donna. Friends." One of the Ood said.

"That's me! Us!" Donna exclaimed, relieved." Yeah, that's us." Galaxy nodded. "Friends! Oh, yes!"

The Ood stepped behind them and unlocked their handcuffs for them, as soon as they were free they thanked the Ood then ran out, not wanting to push their luck. They ran down the stairs and across the compound, dodging the guards fighting with Ood of their own.

"I don't know where it is! I don't know where they've gone!" The Doctor exclaimed as he tried getting his bearings. "What are we looking for?" Donna asked. "It could be underground, in a cave or cavern." Galaxy suggested, having the same idea as him.

They took off again with Donna following, she didn't have much time to think on what they were talking about because the ground suddenly shook and they were throwing through the air by an explosion a few feet away.

"Alright?" The Doctor asked, pushing himself as Galaxy helped Donna to her feet and they nodded. The smoke cleared and they looked to see Halpen's Ood standing there. They watched as he walked toward them before stepping past them and walking off.

"I think he wants us to follow." Galaxy said. "Come on." The Doctor said, following the Ood. They followed him all the way to Warehouse 15. Galaxy pulled her sonic and forced the door open. They quickly made their way inside to see a giant brain on the level below them, surrounded by an energy field.

"The Ood brain. That explains it, then. The third element that's binding them together. Forebrain, hindbrain and this. The telepathic center." Galaxy said. "It's a shared mind, connecting all the Ood in song."

They heard a weapon click and looked to see Halpen standing there, holding a gun at them. "Cargo. I can always go into cargo. I've got the rockets, I've got the sheds. Smaller business. Much more manageable without livestock."

"He's mined the area." Dr Ryder told them. "You're gonna kill it." Donna said in shock. "They found that thing centuries ago beneath the northern glacier." Happen told them. Those pylons." The Doctor said. "In a circle. 'The circle must be broken.'"

"It's supposed to dampen the telepathic field to stop the Ood from connecting...for 200 years." Galaxy frowned. And she thought her mind being quiet for a couple of years was torture. "And you, Ood Sigma, you brought them here. I expected better."