Planet of the Ood Pt1:

The Tardis rocked back and forth through the vortex, sending the Doctor, Donna and Galaxy running from the walls to the console in an effort to keep themselves balanced. Poor Astro hadn't been able to keep himself up right and had only just managed to get himself under the console so he wouldn't be thrown about too much.

The time machine quickly stilled as it landed and Galaxy crouched where Astro was hiding and chuckled fondly when she saw his claws through the grating.

"I hate it when the Doctor drives, have I mentioned that?" He whispered and she rolled her eyes as she stood up straight.

"Set the controls to random! Mystery tour. Outside that door could be any planet, anywhere, any when in the whole wide..." The Doctor said. "You okay, Donna?" Galaxy cut in, seeing the woman in a similar state as Astro. "Terrified. I mean, history's one thing, but an alien planet?"

"We could always take you home." The Doctor shrugged as he grinned. "Yeah, don't laugh at me." She warned him playfully. "I know what it's like. Everything you're feeling right now. The fear, the joy, the wonder? I get that?"

"Seriously? After all this time?"

"Why do you think he keeps things going?" Galaxy asked as she leaned against the console. "And why do you think I don't always come with? I actually like the idea of a day off." Astro said as he finally came out from under the console.

"Oh. All right then, you and me both. This is barmy. I was born in Chiswick. I've only ever had package holidays. Now I'm here. This is so...I mean it's...I don't know, it's all sort of...I don't even know what the word is!" Donna exclaimed as she went to the doors and opened them.

Galaxy chuckled slightly when she saw it snowing outside and could imagine Donna's reaction since she wasn't wearing a coat.

"I've got a word. 'Freezing'." Donna called as Galaxy and the Doctor stood out. "Snow! Ah! Real snow! Porper snow at last! That's more like it. Lovely. What do you think?" The Doctor grinned. "About time it was snow not caused by us."

"Bit cold." Donna shivered.

"Look at the view!" The Doctor said, turning to see an icy, snow covered landscape.

"Yep. A beautiful...cold...view."

"Millions of planets, millions of galaxies, and we're on this one! Molto bene. Bellissimo, says Donna, born in Chiswick. All you've got is a life of work and sleep, and telly and rent and tax and takeaway dinners, all birthdays and Christmases and two weeks holiday a year, and then you end up here. Donna Noble, citizen of the Earth, standing on a different planet. How about that Donna? Donna?"

The Doctor then noticed that Donna had disappeared and Galaxy was leaning against the corner of the Tardis with a smirk on her face.

"Just getting a coat." She said just as the doors opened and Donna walked out wearing a thick, warm coat with a fur-lined hood. "Sorry. You were saying?" She said, looking between them. "Better?" Galaxy asked. "Lovely, thanks."

"Comfy?" The Doctor asked as they walked over to him.

"Yep." Donna grinned.

"Can you hear anything inside that?"

"Pardon?" She leaned forward as though she hadn't actually heard him.

"Right. I was saying, citizen of the Earth..."

Just then a rocket flew over them and Galaxy laughed at the Doctor's putout look.

"A rocket! Blimey, a real, proper rocket. Now that's what I call a spaceship." Donna gasped and hit the Doctor on his arm, "You've got a box, he's got a Ferrari. Come on, let's see where it's going." She said before running off while the Doctor glanced back at the Tardis before Galaxy grabbed his hand and they went after her.