Turn Left Pt2:

Donna ended up winning the raffle to a luxury Christmas escape outside the city and to a nice hotel. It had been nice until Christmas morning, a Spanish maid had brought them breakfast but had ended up pointing at something on Donna's back like so many others.

At the same time there was the report of a replica of the Titanic crashing into Buckingham Palace. They had all gone outside to see a mushroom cloud right where the town was, destroying it completely and taking all of their friends in an instant.

After that, there was chaos, they had been reassigned to Leeds and forced to live in a communal home with three other families. It was cramped and crowded and they were forced to live in the kitchen. They had hoped help would have come from America like it was said but the country had gone into crises of its own, the fat of people came to life and killed 60 million citizens until other aliens came to ship the little blobs away.

It had been hard living with the families but they had managed to bond with them. They had even gathered around in the sitting room and were singing good old 'Bohemian Rhapsody' when the sound of shots being fired came from outside.

"Stay here, everyone, stay!" Rocco, the head of the collective families, said, getting up. He opened the door to see a soldier shooting at the back of an army van on the street, which was clouded with smoke. "Hey-ey-ey! Firing at the car is not so good! You...you crazy or what?"

"It's this ATMOS thing, it won't stop! It's like gas, it's toxic." The soldier replied. "Well, switch it off!" Wilf told him. "I have, it's still going. It's every car. Every single ATMOS car, they've gone mad." He said before his eyes widened as he looked at Donna, who he pointed a gun at, "You, lady, turn around!"

"Are you crazy, boy?" Rocco demanded as he and Wilf stood in front of her.

"Turn around!" The soldier ordered.

"Put that gun down!" Wilf called.

"Turn around! Turn around!"

"Do what he says! Turn around, now!" Sylvia called from the doorway.

"Turn around, now! Show me your back!" Donna turned around, her hands in the air to reveal nothing on his back. The soldier lowered his gun with confusion. "Sorry...I thought I saw..."

"Call yourself a soldier? Pointing guns at innocent women?" Wilf asked angrily.

Donna looked over when a flash of light occurred in the distance and saw it and the familiar buzz of energy.

"You're a disgrace. In my day, we would've had you court marshaled!" Wilf continued.

Donna walked in the direction of the light, ignoring what her grandfather was shouting as well as her mother calling after her. She went around the corner and came face-face with the blonde woman, waiting for her.

"Hello."

"Hi."

-10-

"It's the ATMOS devices. We're lucky, it's not so bad here. Britain hasn't got that much petrol but all over Europe, China, South Africa, they're getting choked by gas." The woman said as they sat on a bench, looking at the sky that was covered in a thin blanket of gas. "Can't anyone stop it?"

"Yeah, they're trying right now, this little band of fighters...on board the Sontaran ship...any second now..."

The sky set of fire briefly as the sound of an explosion reached them and then it was cam again.

"And that was..."

"That was the Torchwood team. Gwen Cooper Ianto Jones, they gave their lives. And Captain Jack Harkness has transported to the Sontaran home world. There's no one left." The woman said. You're always wearing the same clothes. Why won't you tell me your name?"