|1|

||Act 1. The Fugitive||

I remembered a time where a child asked her mother about why were people out on the streets yelling with banners on their hands as the police officers held them back scolding them, Her mother smiled at her oh so sweetly patting her head as she says that 'do not worry my child, those people are protesting, Their not bad people at all'

Her child looked at her with a confused face asking what protesting mean, Her mother only smiled eyes softening as she explained to her what it meant, She said 'They are going against the government's decision, that's why' She explained and her child couldn't get what she meant by that, She giggled smiling at her daughter 'One day you'll understand my sweet little girl.'

And today that 'sweet little girl' finally understood what he mother meant by that, Protesting was just the easy part, until the beginning of a new crisis begun.

That little girl knew exactly why they were against the government, those corrupted politicians were the absolute reason why the earth is filled with sinful people, not just politicians but half of the world is already corrupted.

Air polluted, Animals dying, The sea became the garbage can, Hypocrites I should say, They talk as if they are going to heal the earth going on about how they will save it just so they could get voted.

Slowly the worlds crumbling apart yet humans stay still murdering and harassing each other when the world in front of them is dying.

I understood clearly how this world works, they say Money is always the solution to everything people sees, whether bribing someone or claiming something, nothing goes pass money. Other tends to rely on money for power for a higher position, cause if you are above others they respect you, they follow everything you order.

And that is the problem of our society, We are too greedy, The power of greed had affected us all and i know that too well. Our ambition to receive more power thinking superiority is powerful for us to order those below us.

This is society, whatever we see in the news we believe Just like the criminals who acts like the victim when in reality they have fooled everyone, and those fools were proven wrong they turn into Hypocrites.

Even the judge whose job is to release justice is also corrupted, bribed by those much more superior than him, Criminals going out in the streets freely while the true victim rots, while society does nothing to do it.

Even depress people get judge for their actions, And once that person is drive into a corner they commit suicide, while society explains how they could've helped that person, when in reality they would just judge them for being depress.

I know how this world works, Hypocrites all around the world, No one in this world in innocent No one is the victim cause inside we are all monsters.

Kind souls will turn evil and it will never change for some, The kindest hearts can also turn cold.

The cold breeze hit the skin of the female that was standing in front of the altar of the church, dressed as a nun, palms touching each other as she prays eye's closed.

Meanwhile outside the church were other nuns chatting and enjoying the daylight that was shining on the church, And a black van sits under the tree's shade as it was unnoticed by people that were passing by.

Men with black suits were around the church waiting for orders "Targets inside the church." Said one of the men looking in the window where a Nun stood in front of the altar.

Door opening as another nun walks towards the female with nervous eyes, looking around as she walks faster towards her.

Bowing she then whispers at her left ear "They're here." She whispered bowing at the girl quickly leaving the church.

Eyes opening where revealed Her e/c eyes, Eyes looking to her side as she stands still. Looking over to the window where an agent stood, She sighs silently as she bows at the altar.

Turning around she slowly walks to the doors, while the man outside follows her "Target's on the move." He says and a few more men came out the black van earlier.

Heading towards the church they quickly walk to the doors while the man outside the church window looks at his comrades and nodded, Only realizing the female had disappear.

Opening the doors the agent were confused No one was inside the church "Search the area! She could be here anywhere!" They ordered.

While a black silk on the ceiling pulling up as it disappeared.

Walking out the church The black dress The nun had wore was already disposed, as (H/c)colored hair falls off her shoulder Lifting up her hood as she watches the agents wander around the church,

Smirking to herself as she places her laptop in her bag Quickly leaving the scene, Kicking the tree Their boss cursed under his Breath, Hidou Ikishima The Team leader of the 'Assassination' Case that was recently ordered.

"Sir. We found this in the attic of the Church." One of his men stated handing over the black cloth that their Target wore.

"She was definitely here. Y/N..." Hidou mumbled sighing when his Phone started ringing, cursing once more as he sees the person calling.

"Sir? No we haven't caught her yet...." He answered free hand on his hip while the other holding his phone on his ear.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N L/N,A Fugitive after an attempt on Assassinating the Prime minister of Japan, Agents from higher grounds have been looking for the female, She is also a Genius Hacker whereas it was hard for them to track her.

Her parents died when she was only 7 yrs. old, Her Father was a Marine while her Mother was a runaway soldier.

basically her mom's wanted by the Army, Even Criminals have started to look for the H/c haired female for the black market had put a price on her head After finding out she was after a classified information in the Government.

The Female is no ordinary hacker, Of course she was taught by her Father to defend herself so she isn't that easy to capture and sell to the Black Market.

It has been 3 years since the Government found out about the female and since then they have been tracking the female after hearing she was going to expose all Government corruptions.

walking in the graveyard black boots steps on the small grass as her feet drag her to a familiar grave stone.

"Been a long time... Shinichiro-san"

TBC.