|3|

||A Dangerous Ambition||

Gunshots echoed throughout the streets of Shibuya, Screams escape the mouths of the civilians inside an alleyway, Certain civilians were lined up kneeling inside an alleyway "You really won't tell us where she is won't you?..." Ryuu Watanabe the red headed Vice captain of the special forces.

"Hey!! We'll really kill you, You hear us?" He claimed pointing the gun to a civilians forehead.

"I-i swear I don't know what you're talking about!" The male said sobbing as he begs Ryuu, Sighing Ryuu scoffed "You dare lie to my face?"

Taking out a photo he shows it to his face "This is you no? You're one of her people no?" He states and the man bowed "I-i'm Sorry, P-please don't kill me!" He says

"If you want to live that badly, Tell us where she is." Another male came out of the dark corner of the alleyway, Yuuto Hirosuke Captain of the special force of the government.

"Where are her whereabouts, and where she's staying at. People connected to her." He stated and the man's eyes widen "Y'know where she is don't you?" Ryuu asked and he looked down.

"I-i'm not sure but she's somewhere in Tokyo... No one has seen her ever since..." He stated "Since what?" The red head male asked.

"Since... She found out about that document..." He said and Ryuu Pulled the trigger startling the other civilians beside the corpse "Ah shit! He also knows about it." Ryuu stated and The black haired male behind him hummed.

"It seems so... Looks like our dear Y/n has been busy..." Yuuto Exclaimed sighing as he puts a silencer on his gun, Shooting the other civilians who heard all what the male said leaving one female left.

Pointing his gun to the females head "You. Since you know Y/n the longest, Tell us everything." He stated and the girl tremble in her spot.

"Y-Y/n... I'm sure you already know she doesn't have any family members anymore... She only mentioned that she would take out every single politician in the government especially the prime minister... She said she'd work on her own from now on." She explained.

Ryuu only hummed "When did you last saw her?" He asked and her lips trembled too afraid to speak "H-high.... When we were still High school...." She exclaimed and A bullet was put in her head falling back as she hits the ground.

Sighing The black haired male glared at the male beside him his glasses splattered with blood, "You have no patience do you?" He says taking off his glasses walking to the red headed male.

He pulls Ryuu's neck tie using it to clean off the blood on his glasses "Oi! You Prick—" Shoving the neck tie to his face wearing it as he sigh "Seems like Hidou's also one step closer to us..." Yuuto stated.

"Hidou? Really? When?" He asked "Yesterday, He found Y/n in a church in Osaka.." Yuuto replied and he raised a brow "Osaka?! Man that's far... But wasn't she also in Tokyo?" Ryuu Questioned receiving a cold shrug from the male.

"That's the thing... She was, but her location isn't actually identified yet.." He explained taking out his phone.

"Man. She's good, Even we can't catch up to her... Damn hackers, Hey you heard about bonten? I heard their goddamn dangerous and that their all kinds of crazy." He exclaimed and Yuuto ignored the male, An irk mark appearing in his forehead as he smiles.