|7|

§ Possessive Mikey §

Jogging outside with a sports bra on and leggings earphones on her ears as she jogs around the street, It has been a few weeks since you joined Bonten and you've been really close with their leader since... stopping on her tracks in front of bonten's hideout exhaling she takes off her earphones entering the building.

Greeted by the Haitani's they smiled suspiciously at her as she furrowed her brows at them "Good morning Ms. Y/N~" The eldest greeted and she nods walking pass them while they snicker making the (h/c) haired female stop and turn to head on her shoulder.

"What is it?..." She raised a brow and Ran grinned "Haha... Nothing at all..." He said giving you a close-eyed smile "You two are acting weird...." She said and they chuckled.

"It's just.... Yesterday...... " Rindou smirked and she tilted her head at them "What are you talking abo—" You paused when Ran showed you a picture in his phone.... The same picture from the time mikey fell asleep on your shoulder.

"You!" She exclaimed reaching her hand to snatch away the phone when he lifts up his hand making it impossible for you to reach— Ran you and your height...

He clicked his tongue and an amused smirk lingered on his face as his hand was up in the sky with the female unable to reach it "You asshole.... How dare you take a photo!" She yelled standing on her tip toes as she struggles to reach the phone on his hand.

Which ending up jumping to snatch the phone "Tsk, tsk, tsk, You have a habit of snatching someone's phone hm?" He stated and she gritted her teeth "I'll kill you..." She mumbled and he chuckles as the people inside watches them goof around...

Silent steps walks towards the two that caught other's attention as they all bowed to the person walking towards the (h/c) haired female and The oldest Haitani "Give it!" She exclaimed while he just stood there amused.

"What's going on here?...." A familiar voice said just behind you making you both look to the direction the voice behind you.

(E/c) eyes widen as you stand straight looking at the blonde behind you bowing "Mikey-kun..." You muttered while he had the same tired look plastered on his face as he looks at the both of you.

Tilting his head on the side he raised a brow "What is it?..." He asks and you shake your head while Ran slowly stuffs his phone in his pockets when you glance back at him with a glare.

"It's nothing i don't think you need to—" You were cut off when he frowned shutting you up "Ran." He blurted out making the oldest Haitani flinch from the sharpness of his voice.

"Phone." He demanded hand reaching out for the Haitani to give up his phone while Rindou fights the urge not to laugh at his brother right now.

With a sigh he gives up his phone to the blonde watching him tap on his phone— And in one look the Haitani was already sure he was going to die when he saw mikey's bored expression turned into an serious one.

Gulping down his saliva on his dry throat the blonde then looks up at the Oldest Haitani with a stern glare making him sweat in the spot.

"Delete it." He commanded and he immediately nods taking back the phone and tapping on it while Mikey looks back at you who had a smug grin at the Haitani.