|2|

||Bonten?||

"Been a long time... Shinichiro-san."

Flicking the lighter as you smoke on his beside his grave placing fresh bought flowers in front. Sitting down you blow the smoke out your mouth.

"Y'know i only smoke whenever i'm at your grave... but sometimes i smoke whenever i'm well... How should i say it? Sad?" You smiled chuckling at yourself, Knowing well you were talking to nothing but air.

"I'm planning on exposing the government.. pretty sure you already know since you're watching the world crumble as well no?" You stated as you continuously flick the cap of your lighter.

Blowing the smoke once more you looked up to the sky closing your eyes "Remember what you told me? That their's nothing to worry about since you have your family beside you?" You said opening your eyes as you sighed.

"I guess that doesn't matter anymore since... Their all gone." You stated releasing a long sigh.

You were enjoying the silence that was covering the whole graveyard, When suddenly you felt a gun touch the back of your head.

E/c eyes widening 'How the hell did they find me so quickly? Fuck! I thought they wouldn't find me for another week..' You thought as you slowly turn your head.

"Who the hell are you?" The person behind stated as his finger get close to the trigger of the weapon.

By instinct you quickly turn around snatching the gun away from the person pinning them down on the ground as you hover on top of him.

Holding onto their gun you look at them with you E/c eyes, Dark black empty eyes look at you with wide eyes.

"I should be asking you that—" you then shut your mouth, Your face confused as you look at the male under you "You're not Hidou's men..." You mumbled almost letting your guard down.

"Who are you?..... Why are you in this gravestone?..." He questioned Pitch black eyes staring at your soul.

"I don't think that's any of your business.... I should be asking the same to you." You stated lifting the gun to his head.

"That's also none of your business..." He replied and you scoffed "I don't have time for your arrogance..." You said and he was silent.

When he plunge his knee onto your stomach, As you let go of his gun groaning in pain you quickly stand up while he points his gun at you.

"You bastard..." You mumbled "Now you answer me... What's your relationship with Shinichiro.." He stated and you huffed.

"I should be asking you the same thing...!" You answered and he steps closer, the tip of his gun touching your forehead.

"Alright, alright! I'll tell you...." You said lifting up your arms as you surrender and from his face he was getting very... Impatient.

"Like hell i would!" You yelled grabbing his gun but he didn't budge resisting your strength as he doesn't let go of the weapon, Pissing you off as you try to grab the gun away from him.

'How in the world is he still holding onto this.' You thought biting your bottom lip as you struggle to get it off his grip.