|11|

§ Love's in the Sky §

"I won't let you do this Kishimoto! We agreed that you won't hurt Mika nor Y/n!" M/n yelled slamming her palms on the late head of The Yakuza.

"You promised you won't hurt Mika." She added and the male sighed pinching the bridge of his nose and she grit her teeth "M/n you know the rules, Mika made a mistake to disobey her mother's orders and you know that Y/n is forbidden to be mention inside the household.." He explains and she scoffs.

"Still, Mika is your daughter. You can't just do this! If i ever saw you near my daughter. You're dead." She threatened and he furrowed his at her watching her leave the office.

"M/n-san." A voice appeared right behind the female turning around she sees the silver haired male as his ruby eyes look into her (e/c) ones.

"Akio... What is it.?.." She asked and he looks down "Are you going to leave once one of us tries to hurt Y/n?..." He asks and her eyes soften patting his head and he look at her with empty eyes.

"I have to.... I don¡t want my daughter to get involved with the Yakuza... Especially when i'm a runaway soldier.." She explained and he frowns taking her hand.

"I'll protect you! You won't have to leave." He says and she furrowed her brows slowly taking back her hand "Akio.... You'll get hurt if you do. I have F/n to protect me—"

"No! F/n can never protect you! He's a marine! He could get you killed!" He exclaimed and her eyes widen "I don't want you to leave.... I'll be lonely again..." He mumbles and she frowns.

"You have to protect Mika... Akio..." She stated and he grits his teeth "But—" She cuts him off with a smile before turning around and leaving the halls while Mika was eavesdropping the whole conversation.

___________________________________________

Muttering inside the conference room each member had their own conversation while the familiar (h/c) haired female was sitting in her chair leaning on the seat as she looks up at the ceiling dozing off after Mikey asked her to be his. Sure it was great news he liked you back but... why did he have to be so blunt and straightforward about it?!

Flashback————

"Alright. Be mine."

"Heh?!"

"What? You said to ask you out—?"

"Yeah! But you don't have to be that blunt about it...." You mumbled and he hums "So what do you want me to do? Give you flowers?" He said and you facepalm yourself sighing at the blonde.

"You know what never mind." You sighed a small smile tugging your lips and he hums holding your hand and you were taken a back by his sudden action.

Looking down on your hand Caressing the back of your hand as you smiled at him reaching your hand out to pat his head.

———————————

Mouth slightly open as she stares into space when a head appeared above her the same blonde who had a pout on his face as he looks down on her "What are you doing?" He asks and she hums.