|19|

§ Let me be a kid once more §

Serendipity. Finding someone beautiful without looking for it. Sounds amazing isn't it? To accidentally find something amazing without trying... A coincidence? Maybe. But for Y/n and Mikey it was destiny and it was no coincidence since there is a saying that everything has a reason to be there and that everything was planned from the beginning...

But fate once again played with their lives... To separate them from each other is already painful enough even the heavens had to take her away from him...

Manjiro isn't sure but, Does the heavens hate him that much that they took everything he loves away from him? Or did he destroyed a city in his past life to deserve something like this? First Shinichiro then Baji, Then Emma, Then Izana and now Y/N? Someone who just came into his life by coincidence was also taken away from him...

Why? For god's sake he doesn't even know what's right and what's wrong and the only people who can teach him is all dead... Everything may seem like the heavens hate him for some reason but does he really deserve all this?...

What more can he take? To love to hate and to suffer in the end anyway? You may think he doesn't deserve all this and i agree... but there's something else planned for them.. and unfortunately it isn't in this timeline...

So you're probably wondering, 'Then which timeline can they actually be happy together?' Who knows?... Only the heavens above knows and whoever can see the future... Though everything has been planned from the beginning already we could only pray what it would be...

Stepping on each stair case he slowly goes up the stairs to the floor to the bowling alley where A certain person was...

Sitting down on one of the chairs he sits behind Takemitchy one of his division captains when he use to lead Toman.

Sanzu standing there pointing the gun at his head "Mikey-kun..." No answer from the blonde...

"Great Future isn't it?"

"So, got anything to ask?" Mikey started and Takemichi takes out an invitation letter "Here, i want to give you this." He stated receiving silence as a reply.

"And that is?....." He asks "An invitation letter to my wedding." He replied and mikey stayed silent.

"I want you to come, no matter what." He stated "Everyone... is doing well.... Just as you promised 12 years ago.." He added.

"Everyone including Hina, is living a happy life... Everyone except you..." He explains when Sanzu nudges his gun at his head.

"Hey man, shut your mouth or i'll kill you." Sanzu said "Could you leave us Alone Sanzu." Mikey stated.

"I want to talk to him just the two of us." He added and he Sanzu nodded "Got it. I'll be waiting downstairs..." He exclaimed.

As he left silence covered the two of them as no one dared to talk until Takemichi started..

"Mikey-kun.... What on earth is this 'dark impulsivity'?" Hanagaki asked "I thought that the reason you snapped... was because of Kisaki, or your brother's death..." He says.